Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stick's of chewing gum, rolling papers, tickets? My iphone doesn't quite fit into this micro cubby hole above the toggle switches. I can see how it's easy to forget about it. Just wondering if any members here found any creative uses for it. Please share if so.

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
Stick's of chewing gum, rolling papers, tickets? My iphone doesn't quite fit into this micro cubby hole above the toggle switches. I can see how it's easy to forget about it. Just wondering if any members here found any creative uses for it. Please share if so.

View attachment 299669
I do believe approximately 3-4 sticks of chewing gum would fit well in there 馃ぃ

Premium Member
Keep my key there, drove me nuts that there was no good place to keep it in my 2015.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis

View attachment 299669
This is such a great question. I have tried many different things and NOTHING seems to work.

Registered
Yes a great question.
I wonder what is was designed to hold?
As all my co-members know, LOL, Toyota Prius has a very small slot on the left of the dash that is said for holding a bridge toll (or credit) card. Maybe that is the function?

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
I thought I had it figured out guys鈥ried stepping into a Slim Jim but alas, it鈥檚 still too long 馃ぃ
Glasses Smile Hat Yellow Happy

Reactions: Russk

Registered

View attachment 299669

Someone found a use for it as a spot for the head unit of their radar detector.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts