Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about purchasing this but from pics I have seen it looks like it is bolted on top. Is that correct? Doesn't look really good to me but perhaps the pictures I have found just don't do it justice. Does anyone have these installed?

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
To me they look "forced" on the fender and out of place. In my opinion they are not really conducive to the size and shape of the fender. They looked great on my GT3 RS which of course is factory. On a Lambo, more of an afterthought.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they just look awful at least in the pictures I have seen online. Similar to putting on a band-aid. On the GT3 RS they look bad-ass!!

Was thinking a better option would be the Vorsteiner Huracan Novara Edizione Aero Front Fender. If anyone has someone reputable to purchase them from would love a recommendation.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I agree with the others. I think it would have to be recessed into the fender to look good.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Yeah they just look awful at least in the pictures I have seen online. Similar to putting on a band-aid. On the GT3 RS they look bad-ass!!

Was thinking a better option would be the Vorsteiner Huracan Novara Edizione Aero Front Fender. If anyone has someone reputable to purchase them from would love a recommendation.
There is a white Huracan in my car club that has the Vorsteiner Front Fender along with the rest of the carbon fiber bodykit. The black carbon fiber trim against the white looks hot.

Another friend has the 1016 carbon fiber bodykit on a Grigio Lynx Huracan but that doesn't have the Aero Front Fender IIRC.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Thinking about purchasing this but from pics I have seen it looks like it is bolted on top. Is that correct? Doesn't look really good to me but perhaps the pictures I have found just don't do it justice. Does anyone have these installed?

View attachment 301162
You sure it’s not the mechanics ‘no scratch’ blanket he uses when he leans into the engine bay to wrench? Granted the engine is in the back 😀

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
Those "stick on" units look terrible. Stick with Vorsteiner or 1016 for the real deal... better yet get an STO...

·
Registered
36 Posts
The original Lamborghini vents installation instructions show that a hole is cut into the fender with an angle grinder, even if they do look stuck on. To my knowledge no franchised dealer in the UK has installed any.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Well would love to host you.

Yeah the Evo cost about $655k and you can only drive it for 10 years before you have to bid for right to drive again. FML.

Sent from my SM-F707B using Tapatalk
Thank you and I appreciate that. Did some looking into this on the pricing out there on cars and learning about the COE. It blew my mind. I remember vaguely hearing about it somewhere before.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.