Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I've found the my22 huracan sheets for USA. I can figure the basic prices of it converted to cad but just curious to see a sheet for Canada. I maybe in the market for a huracan and want to see what the options individually cost.

Thanks

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
As the title states I've found the my22 huracan sheets for USA. I can figure the basic prices of it converted to cad but just curious to see a sheet for Canada. I maybe in the market for a huracan and want to see what the options individually cost.

Thanks
If you have an SA I'm sure they can help you out.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I bet Heather Ballentine could get you a copy even if she is not your SA. I would love to buy a car from her, but not possible.

Reactions: Rcasa20

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet Heather Ballentine could get you a copy even if she is not your SA. I would love to buy a car from her, but not possible.
Definitely I will give one of the dealers a call and see what I can dig up.

Anyone know how long one would expect from order to delivery? How many months give or take, in Canada particularly.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis

Anyone know how long one would expect from order to delivery? How many months give or take, in Canada particularly.
Heather is at Uptown Toronto. I called her once from Hawaii and she was extremely accommodating.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Agree with all the previous response........ask and ye shall receive. I am not timid and have obtained brochures and information from several different Lamborghini dealerships and for the most part I received the requested information in a timely fashion.

Registered

You鈥檙e likely looking at end of year or early 2023 for a RWD Huracan EVO. Last I heard there was a decent wait list. You might luck out, wishing you the best.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You鈥檙e likely looking at end of year or early 2023 for a RWD Huracan EVO. Last I heard there was a decent wait list. You might luck out, wishing you the best.
That's what I'm hearing also end of the year. Might start looking at preowned. Where are you located?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts