Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Is anyone here planning on ordering a 2023 EVO?

I am in "line" with a deposit.
I think there are lots of deposits, but not sure how many will actually get an allocation. 2023 is supposed to cut all production by mid year, so demand is going to be through the roof.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
633 Posts
If I didn't just get my EVO RWD delivered I would have tried to get a Technical allocation but I'm super happy with what I have in my garage.

Reactions: LHP

·
Registered
2021 Audi R8 V10 RWD
101 Posts
I ordered a 2023 EVO RWD. My purchase agreement and deposit states 2023 EVO RWD and I placed my order in November.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Anyone who's placed a deposit in the past 6 months will likely end up with a 23'...and that is a LOT of folks.
My car will be completed in Sept, not sure if it'll show up as 23 or 22 but 23 would be nice!

Very tough to get allocations right now, took me from Sept to March to get my order submitted and allocated for Sept. With shipping it'll likely be 13 months for the process. Currently I'm being told it's 2+ years and no dealers are taking Evo orders because they can't fill them.

·
Registered
633 Posts
My car will be completed in Sept, not sure if it'll show up as 23 or 22 but 23 would be nice!

Very tough to get allocations right now, took me from Sept to March to get my order submitted and allocated for Sept. With shipping it'll likely be 13 months for the process. Currently I'm being told it's 2+ years and no dealers are taking Evo orders because they can't fill them.
Usually September builds start the new build year, thus 2023 for you

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Usually September builds start the new build year, thus 2023 for you
Actually, there was one member that had the MY conversion of his EVO RWD at the beginning of July last year. Prior to that, I was under the impression September was the MY change month but, it appears, the MY conversion can occur much earlier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts