Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order car May17 and on May 17 Lamborghini "Validated and Registered" the order but still no Allocation. Dealership called me yesterday and said they got a 7 allocations for September but none for an AWD. They have only received one allocation for an AWD since I ordered and I am next in line for AWD. GM claimed he even contacted other dealerships to offer trading one of their allocations for an AWD one but said none got an AWD and said it seems Lambo has not been giving out any AWD allocations. So that is why I am asking here if anyone has received one? Told me since my order is registered it does mean they are committed to building it, just not sure when. He is going to try and get more info and thinks it could possibly be a supply constraint on some parts needed for AWD. I'm ok waiting a bit longer, he said if I get an Oct or Nov build would get car before July. At this point not a huge deal since I'm really loving my Evo Spyder and have only had it for 9 months and in a couple months car will be going into winter hibernation, also when you take car back out end of winter it kind of feels brand new to you again. Goal is to have the coupe before things get really hot here July/August.

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I guess with limited amount of cars that can help keep their value up. I'm ok with waiting and plan has just been to get what will be near the end of the V10

·
Registered
49 Posts
I too placed a deposit for the AWD variant a couple months ago. I'm under the impression that my SA would try to specifically request an allocation for an AWD; don't think they're just dishing them out anymore.

I haven't been awarded an allocation yet, but the wait list is much less competitive than the RWD. I'm the only one with a deposit for AWD that I know of, but there's 4 waiting for the RWD Coupe as of July.

My dealer only got 1 RWD Evo Spyder allocation for September/August . The wait continues....

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
Wow, it seems allocations for the AWD EVOs are really tough to come by. Glad my preference is RWD otherwise I would have had to get at the end of this long and unruly line. Keep the faith!

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I too placed a deposit for the AWD variant a couple months ago. I'm under the impression that my SA would try to specifically request an allocation for an AWD; don't think they're just dishing them out anymore.

I haven't been awarded an allocation yet, but the wait list is much less competitive than the RWD. I'm the only one with a deposit for AWD that I know of, but there's 4 waiting for the RWD Coupe as of July.

My dealer only got 1 RWD Evo Spyder allocation for September/August . The wait continues....
Yea my dealer said got 7 allocations this month and only 1 for an Evo, was also for a RWD Spyder. Since they have multiple orders for RWD I feel pretty good being the next in line for an AWD.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had some thoughts on the current supercar market and was chatting with a few others that have Huracans on order or are trying to get one. The 570s/600LT was a hot car but it ended production a year ago. Who wants the Arturo V6TT… nobody wanted the NSX with the same drivetrain, they also haven’t started shipping. If you go Ferrari the F8 Spyder is $400k+ and you can’t get an allocation unless you buy a used Ferrari from that dealer. So it leaves many looking to buy the Huracan RWD, best bang for the buck supercar in my opinion. I luckily got my allocation back in March but now you can’t find an allocation or they’re asking ADM. On the used market the RWD’s are going for 30k+ over MSRP, which is more than the AWD trim! Lamborghini went from a brand where you could walk into a dealer and get an allocation, now it’s very similar to Porsche GT cars. Who knows if it’s going to stick around but it’s pretty crazy. I called my dealer and my build got pushed from Nov to Dec since they’re constrained on the carbon seats but overall super lucky to even get an allocation. They said if I tried to get an allocation now, I would likely not get one while they’re building the Evo’s. Once Lambo announced the end of the N/A's coming, allocations dried up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts