Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Heading to Sonoma for June 17-20th with Lamborghini for the Esperienza Lifestyle event in Sonoma. I’m excited to compare both the Evo RWD and STO back to back on track. If anyone else is also going let me know, would love to link up with you guys.

I will take plenty of photos and write a review on the experience as a whole and also specifically to the STO / Evo RWD and their track performances.
Wheel Car Tire Hood Vehicle
Plant Font Screenshot Adaptation Terrestrial plant
Font Material property Paper Screenshot Document

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,741 Posts
@LHP, sounds like fun, enjoy. Curious about your comparisons between the STO and EVO RWD.

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer told me about it, but for me it's not worth $9,500.
It is a bit pricey - I guess they’re factoring in a day with an STO, track insurance, transport of the cars over there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was invited but unfortunately coincides with another planned vacation. The dealership did subsidize the cost of the event.
Sonoma is a very technical track, on occasion speed limiters are set on the cars for safety.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was invited but unfortunately coincides with another planned vacation. The dealership did subsidize the cost of the event.
Sonoma is a very technical track, on occasion speed limiters are set on the cars for safety.
my dealer is covering the cost for me, part of a thank you for being a client and my SA being the awesome guy that he is, submitted me for the event because he recently got me an order for a 2023 STO.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: surfah

·
Registered
114 Posts
my dealer is covering the cost for me, part of a thank you for being a client and my SA being the awesome guy that he is, submitted me for the event because he recently got me an order for a 2023 STO.
I'm certain it is also the same dealer. I was at the grand opening, will order a Tecnica from them. My incoming STO is from a different dealer in So Cal.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,741 Posts
I am surprised Lamborghini dealerships doesn't offer the trip for free to their VIPs. Heck, the way these past two years have been with their profits they can afford it.

Reactions: sattman

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
114 Posts
I believe customer appreciation events are regional. I have been invited to Thermal and Buttonwillow racetracks by the So Cal dealership, and Thunderhill and Sonoma by the Nor cal dealer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts