Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Was looking around some tuning sites to see what kind of gains I can get out of my 05 gated G without going the twin turbo route and I came across Eurocharged's website. The gains seem pretty impressive with them being:

HP- 500hp to 585HP
TQ- 376tq to 435tq

There seems to be a Eurocharged authorized dealer close to my house and am wondering what other members experience was with this tune and if the gains were verified.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would seriously doubt those numbers. I have a 2008 5 litre Lambo GT3 race car which for various reasons replaced the standard Lambo ECUs with Motec then properly tuned. These cars run special headers and no cats. Car makes a nice 530 bhp which is the same as the Reiter-tuned Lambo ECUs. So I think the numbers you quote are BS. Went to Motec for better gearbox integration and variable traction/launch control.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I got my tune through them for my Huracan and I must say they were very good to work with, very professional. I loved the tune!

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Hey Guys,

Was looking around some tuning sites to see what kind of gains I can get out of my 05 gated G without going the twin turbo route and I came across Eurocharged's website.
I can get you the Eurocharged tune or the Fabspeed. Those numbers for a pre lp seems like they'd be more LP/Huracan numbers. A pre lp tune doesn't give that much! Honestly, the TCU tune does more of a difference on a stock Pre Lp than the Ecu tune does. The shifting is way, way better. I have it in my own car, 2008 Pre Lp. IF you have any other questions, or want want either, feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Ya i was very skeptical on those numbers. I searching for some more power and have a fabspeed exhaust and air filters done and came across this and was shocked but skeptical. Might be time to start think of a TT setup. My car is gated so I dont think ill benefit from the TCU tune Jason. I will be contacting you today though about something else though!

Thanks.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Anything is possibly but very unlikely to see those numbers. I was originally going VF Engineering because Nik tuned my R8 but VE doesn’t deal with Pre-LP’s. So my other buddies told me to go with Gintani. They used him and their stage 1 tune offered 35 hp. My buddy found Kyle @CFI Designs on IG and his TT kits are awesome. Looking Kyle up I saw he also did tunes. His shop is local to me which is better than driving to LA. Kyles tunes are cheaper, he got me in right away, and it got me 40 hp. That’s with the Reid titanium intakes. I added the Larini sport cats after the tune. So again, I’d be shocked to see those gains from Eurocharged with just a tune…. I love my tune! Really woke up my car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts