Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who did it? Cost? Did you give them the entire cluster body or were you able to remove the grey plastic easily?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I painted mine gloss black, I wasn’t a fan on the grey either. I had my paint shop do it, but they said it was tricky. It’s in there tight even after removing all those screws.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I painted mine gloss black, I wasn’t a fan on the grey either. I had my paint shop do it, but they said it was tricky. It’s in there tight even after removing all those screws.
I think I may do that as well. Or matte. Shouldn't stick out too much underneath the carbon housing.

·
Vendor
2,354 Posts
I can do it for ya. Call/text me at 717-319-2100

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think I may do that as well. Or matte. Shouldn't stick out too much underneath the carbon housing.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I might go for a nice rip on the highway. I’ll take some pics and show you.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I may do that as well. Or matte. Shouldn't stick out too much underneath the carbon housing.
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I might go for a nice rip on the highway. I’ll take some pics and show you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll be waiting to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts