Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Well I don't know Koenig Specials personally but you have to know that they let things develop for them.

What exactly do you need/ are you interested in because I know some other companies which really produce what they are selling.

TTP is a good company for Turbo-Tuning (mainly Porsche), they even have a subcontractor in California.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Try this e-mail, [email protected], I contatcted them in June and a guy named Walter replied. I asked them about sports exaust for Gallardo and he said they were in the process of developing. I then send them more e-mails but no reply since. Just not very repsonsive I guess.

Good luck

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Forget about this, you can order directly, normally they installed exhaust of German producer Fuchs.
But for the Gallardo you can already have plenty of exhaust of well known companies.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone for chiming in...

I'm trying to order wheel spacers - want to fill up the rear wheel wells. They make a set of 18mm with bolts for about 600 euro...

Price is good and appears that they are the only people on the planet who make them. Someone said closed for 3 Kings Day..

I'll try the above links and try calling again on Monday. When you look only at a web site, sometimes you don't know if the company is real...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Koenig specials is real, already an old company. Before father Walter Koenig was running the business.

Affolter of switzerland is making spacers for the Gallardo too, but only 1 cm thickness, that's quite enough.
Also for the Murci he sells.

If there is interest I can inquire for a price, don't know yet if they fit with the original bolts or if longers are needed.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Raymond...

Very much appreciate it. Tell you what, let me see if I can reach them on Monday. I've been told that Walter is semi-retired and his son runs the business. Understand his son is fluent in English also...and is the person who responds to emails.

Thanks for the offer on Affolter... I'll send you a PM if need assistance...
BTW...yes my car will require longer bolts...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
If the spacers are only 1 cm like the ones of Affolter it's not obvious that longer bolts are needed...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Raymond your a correct...
They carry/make 18mm which is a stretch for a stock bolt :)
Anyway their spacers come with bolts...
Really hope I can reach them Monday..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts