Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read somewhere that the program is up and running but no links to it at the lambo website.

anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the program is up and running but no links to it at the lambo website.

anyone have any experience with this?
This is the new Lamborghini "restoration" branch? I remember reading that they were going to open up a program where you can get your Lambo serviced/restored with completely original parts, but I haven't seen or heard anything about it since. I believe it is predominantly geared to vintage vehicles where finding parts are often difficult...and I'm sure it will cost a "pretty penny" to go this route...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep that's it.

I have an 89 anniversary that's ultra low mile but it came with no service records so id like to get some official treatment...will keep asking around thanks

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice! I love the Countach! It's my all time favorite Lamborghini! :)
The Lamborghini Polo Storico, as I think it was called, was a department in Lamborghini specifically for the older cars. They closed it down years ago and I'm not sure if they are going to or already did open it up again. From what I remember from the article, it seemed to me that it is an actual "department" at Lamborghini's factory itself...so you might have to send your car to them if you want their specially trained mechanics to work on your car. OTOH, I would think that they might still be able to get you official parts and service information.
I've tried to find some sort of contact information, but haven't been able to (maybe it's not open?). Hopefully someone else on this forum has more information. BTW, did you contact any Lambo dealer? I would think that they'd be some of the first to know about this...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this turned out to be a massive turd - total rip off and you get nothing but a nursery school type one pager with pics of your car. total scam.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry to hear that....

Is this like an authentic certification for classic? May want to hang on that piece of paper - who knows it may increase appraisal value like old music instruments.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I contacted them multiple times about the parts aspect. In print, they guarantee all parts are available for vintage cars. In reality, parts are no easier to get than they were before they advertised this program. Even high demand parts. In my experience, it is totally bogus.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
TtForceFed, that’s not entirely all bad but it doesn’t look super valuable either. How much did they charge you and in original form do you think it was worth it? (Blowing up the PDFs on my phone I can’t read too much of it)

·
Registered
372 Posts
That certification with sigs is valuable during appraisal. May not worth much now but it gets better with age.

As for replacement older parts, I agree it's all marketing lies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts