Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put my G-car up for sale soon, and would like to hear any suggestions on how to sell. Have people had success here? With eBay? Other?

The car is '04 e-gear, perfect condition, 3,000 careful miles. Bought new and regular maintenance at Symbolic in San Diego. 12 months left on warranty. Gorgeous deep red with grey all leather. No issues.

Thoughts?

Alex Moseley

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey, I'm also selling my G ride in San Diego, 8000 miles, egear, etc.

I didn't have much luck on ebay, so I am consigning it with Symbolic. We'll see how that goes.

Curious, what are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why not list it here?

The first thing I'd do is list it on the boards here and see if any members want a crack at it. You may make more money by selling it for a lower price but still make more money than you would after you pay the store who is selling it for you. I think Roy has had some success here?

Why are both of you selling anyway?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had a year of fun with it, and priorities change. Wanted to sell it in good shape with warranty.

Haven't decided on replacement, yet.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Give me all the details and what you want for it......I might have a buyer here in Seattel!!

You can PM me if you wish

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pm

offtopic:

@RossoRazzo:

I sent you a PM several weeks ago. Its not concerning the selling of your car, but concerning one of the images you posted in your profil.

I just would like to ask if you could have a look at the message, because you obviously didn`t read it so far.

Thanks. :wave:

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts