Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a RHD Gallardo that my 6"1 friend cannot fit in with any degree of comfort.
The electrical seats are adjusted to the lowest possible, yet his head still brushes the top/roof when he is seated in the driver's seat.

Are there any tall Gallardo owners here, whom don't have the same problem? Is there a custom lowering of the seat that can be ordered to fix this problem? My friend is keen on purchasing a Gallardo, but needless to say, his enthusiasm has dimmed somewhat after this experience.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I'm 6'1" and have no problems in the G. Your friend is probably sitting too upright. Need to recline the seat a bit back. Besides it's more comfortable that way on the back.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm 6'3" and was comfortable test-driving a Gallardo. I'm a little more legs than torso, so that might be different, but if your friend adopts the Italian Monkey position of driving I don't think he should have such a problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback.
And these are all stock Gallardos?

Electrical or manual seats?

What is an Italian Monkey position of seating?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm 6" my bro is 6"2, no problems here.

Car is RHD Gallardo with stock seats, part electric.

Is he trying to sit totally upright. Or does he have an odd Torso/Leg ratio?

Or an abnormally large ASS J/K?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, he is a little 'heavy' :)

I guess my question is : if someone DOESN'T fit into a Gallardo (whether because he is too tall, or he has an odd body/leg length ratio), is there anything that can be done?

Have you heard of anybody with this problem, that the factory or dealer subsequently solved the problem for by some method? (perhaps lowering the seats in a special manner?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts