Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question...I am thinking of taking two pieces on the side of my Evo Huracan and getting carbon put on it. Question for the hive mind here:

1. Has anyone taken these out before?
2. Was it pretty easy to take out?
3. If you have taken it out was the car drive-able without it on while you wait for the carbon to be put on?

Found a guy who says he can do it but a bit leery as not sure taking it off is the easiest thing as well as parking my car for 2 weeks while it waits for the carbon to be applied.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
You might want to contact the company you are getting the carbon from and they may have basic instructions included. If so, I'd imagine they can email you a pdf copy while you wait.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might want to contact the company you are getting the carbon from and they may have basic instructions included. If so, I'd imagine they can email you a pdf copy while you wait.
Sorry wasn't clear. The company I am talking to is going to take it out themselves. I won't have to do it myself.

I guess more question is it even possible to take out without messing anything major as not sure they done it before so not sure I want to trust them.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I understand. But if you are leery of them. Having instructions will definitely help their cause. This way you can look over the instructions as well and make you own determination as to the degree of difficulty involved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts