Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question...I am thinking of taking two pieces on the side of my Evo Huracan and getting carbon put on it. Question for the hive mind here:

1. Has anyone taken these out before?
2. Was it pretty easy to take out?
3. If you have taken it out was the car drive-able without it on while you wait for the carbon to be put on?

Found a guy who says he can do it but a bit leery as not sure taking it off is the easiest thing as well as parking my car for 2 weeks while it waits for the carbon to be applied.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might want to contact the company you are getting the carbon from and they may have basic instructions included. If so, I'd imagine they can email you a pdf copy while you wait.
Sorry wasn't clear. The company I am talking to is going to take it out themselves. I won't have to do it myself.

I guess more question is it even possible to take out without messing anything major as not sure they done it before so not sure I want to trust them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.