Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks I would love to lower my Evo but hate to kill the warranty. Prob a no but does anyone have a way to lower the car that doesn't run afoul of HQ on warranty? Assume no but couldn't ask the experts in here.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I lowered my last 20 AWD with Velocity AP Springs.

My 2021 RWD I took a gamble and bought a set of European spec springs off of eBay to get the Euro ride height. It lowered the back 18mm and the front 7mm which is hard to tell to the eye. I'm searching for another option outside of Novitec.

I've never had any issues with warranty with the car lowered.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
107 Posts

My 2021 RWD I took a gamble and bought a set of European spec springs off of eBay to get the Euro ride height. It lowered the back 18mm and the front 7mm which is hard to tell to the eye. I'm searching for another option outside of Novitec.

View attachment 301370
Any particular reason you are trying to avoid Novitec?

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
I'm a dealer for Velocity AP and Novitec and can get you guys both setups. If needed, feel free to call/text, etc 717-319-2100

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Any particular reason you are trying to avoid Novitec?
I have an absolutely terrible entrance in/out of my home and neighborhood. When I tried the Novitec springs at the height I needed to get in/out of my normal places I frequent the Huracan I had them on just rode terribly. Don't want to deal with that again.

I know they ride great at lower ride heights.

·
Registered
273 Posts

View attachment 301370
How do they ride vs stock? Can you link the Ebay ad so I can save part numbers? Looks like that could be the correct choice for me.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

issues with warranty with the car lowered.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have an absolutely terrible entrance in/out of my home and neighborhood. When I tried the Novitec springs at the height I needed to get in/out of my normal places I frequent the Huracan I had them on just rode terribly. Don't want to deal with that again.

I know they ride great at lower ride heights.
Do you have the front lift option?!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Do you have the front lift option?!
Indeed. All of my cars have had front lift. Birmingham is a very hilly city with a ton of topography changes in the downtown area where I live and really all over downtown. Given how old most of the city is you just need to be practical with your vehicle ride heights.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Yeah nothing pisses me off more than scraping and it happens no matter how careful you are. Mostly happens to me because I might get distracted and forget to raise the front lift. That's why it'd be nice to have a feature like the new C8 where you can set it at known places you frequent to do it automatically.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Not compared to a Ferrari. You could stuff a picnic basket in that gap.
Mine haven't been that bad factory and they come with adjustable coilovers right from the factory so you can dial them in.

Here's mine all on stock suspension:
488 stock ride height with aftermarket wheels

812 stock ride height with wheel spacers

F8 stock ride height with aftermarket wheels

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
161 Posts

View attachment 301370
Do you have the part numbers for the Euro spec springs?

·
Registered
107 Posts

View attachment 301370
I had two front shocks leaking air out of the top of the front shocks with lowering springs on them. Although I do not think the lowering springs were the cause of this (I had literally installed them the day before I went to the dealer and the air suspension failed on their hoist), but they were having none of it given it was on a lowering spring.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.