Lamborghini Talk banner
201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
I bought the pre-cut protection film to put on mine, but I still haven't put it on. It's just not that much of a problem for me.
I have decided to go matt black CF front splitter and rear, side pieces to sidestep the whole issue. I did not have any problems with the matt finish on the 580-2.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
^^It does look nice. I like that shade of blue.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
I pondered tone on tone as well but my SA convinced me to go inverted. Both look nice and yours really does look nice!!
I am also a big fan of the inverted stitching option.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,977 Posts
At first I wish I had contrast stitching on the dash but now I'm glad it doesn't and prefer the "tone on tone" as I feel it provides more of a contrast between the black and the blue leather.
View attachment 305853
Great looking interior, you don’t need contrast stitching.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
What about Alcantara?
Haha. We never really discussed the steering wheel. I’m locked with leather and he was ok with me going with Nero Ade stitching rather than verde fauns, which is the rest of my stitching. All black ensures the leather steering wheel never looks dull!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
Haha. We never really discussed the steering wheel. I’m locked with leather and he was ok with me going with Nero Ade stitching rather than verde fauns, which is the rest of my stitching. All black ensures the leather steering wheel never looks dull!!
What is your EVOs ETA?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
May build June delivery. I got a December allocation. It’s been a long wait since deposit was placed at end of June but I know the next several months will scurry by.
When did your SA actually submit the order?

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
When did your SA actually submit the order?
Not sure the exact date but long enough ago that no more changes can be made. I made an inquiry about another option earlier this week and he said it was too late to make an add that sounds like would have given him 50% commission!! This was exciting to recently see!! One step at a time.
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
@Rcasa20, looks very cool, Congratulations!

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
273 Posts
What about Alcantara?
I pretty much went to my dealer, dropped off my build and said get me an allocation asap! I did on the other hand work with Abe at Broward Lambo in Miami who suggested not doing alcantara seats for my Spyder, which I agreed with. Having Alcantara steering wheel and seats in my GT4, they look good day one but after 10k miles, they wear like an old pair of boxers. Even cleaning them with the best techniques helps it look pretty good but I prefer leather. WIth leather I do ceramic coating and rejuvenator yearly to ensure the seats don't get creased as bad.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
I pretty much went to my dealer, dropped off my build and said get me an allocation asap! I did on the other hand work with Abe at Broward Lambo in Miami who suggested not doing alcantara seats for my Spyder, which I agreed with. Having Alcantara steering wheel and seats in my GT4, they look good day one but after 10k miles, they wear like an old pair of boxers. Even cleaning them with the best techniques helps it look pretty good but I prefer leather. WIth leather I do ceramic coating and rejuvenator yearly to ensure the seats don't get creased as bad.
That's both true and funny as heck. My friend I guess you and I have a meeting of the minds regarding Alcantara. Though, I feel we are like a lone voices in the wilderness. :giggle:

·
Registered
273 Posts
That's both true and funny as heck. My friend I guess you and I have a meeting of the minds regarding Alcantara. Though, I feel we are like a lone voices in the wilderness. :giggle:
If I had a coupe I'd go alcantara seats with leather on the steering wheel but being in Arizona and the summers on the warm side, you'll get sweaty af in Alcantara and it soaks it up.... not optimal

·
Registered
273 Posts
This is why I avoid Alcantara as it'll look like this if you have sweaty palms and wring the steering wheel too much. I didn't have this problem in my GT4 but made sure to wash my hands before driving

Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Grey

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,086 Posts
High contact areas take a beating no surprise.

Reactions: kotykb
201 - 220 of 241 Posts