Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a wet miserable Saturday January afternoon - & I'm a bit bored so:

We all know that locking in your spec can be tough - the hours spent on the configurator can certainly mount up.

So just out of interest, who here would do things differently if they had to spec their car again ?

Personally I would probably go for Alcantara steering wheel because I do think the leather one feels a bit - dare I say: cheap !

(I know the Alcantara can wear - and that was my reason for not specifying it - but I think on balance I would have preferred it...)

Other than that, I probably wouldn't spunk £2,200 on the gloss black diffuser next time, I'm sure standard black would have been fine - it's barely visible anyway and it's a bit of a piss-take price-wise as you could get a whole car sprayed gloss black for the amount they charge 😆

I'm also not 100% whether I'd go for a contrasting colour on the Sportivo Unicolour interior - but that's a really tiny detail really...

Other than that I'm all good - what about you?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Yeah, I am happy with the spec on my EVO and the only thing I would change I can't, that is, un-spec the infotainment system.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i fell for the ambi-light package ... i have no clue how lambo could screw this up. Every cheap 5$ lightstrip is brighter and looks way better.

In the EVO it's only 1000$, but the URUS ambi-light is just as useless and they charge 3000$.

i wish someone would get fired for that.

Reactions: Loxo

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I just locked my picks but I also went back and forth on the steering wheel. Have to admit everyone on here convinced me to just keep it easy and go leather. Also agree on the diffuser. That’s way too much for gloss black so I ended up choosing between matte and car color and decided on the latter since my color is already dark. Look forward to reading thoughts.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
i wish someone would get fired for that.
Doubtful they would fire anyone over that.............they made a lot of profit on an option that cost them maybe $50.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Doubtful they would fire anyone over that.............they made a lot of profit on an option that cost them maybe $50.
Yeah but the thing is, for the same money they could have made the company and the customer happy!

So they actually lost money because the ambi-light sucks so much that i did not ordere it on the URUS (3000$).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Yeah but the thing is, for the same money the could have made the company and the customer happy!
I get your point my friend but, as it stands now, Lamborghini has to beat customers away with a stick. The line to get a Lambo is long and unruly, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,665 Posts
I know what you’re saying. Last week was dark, gloomy and wet. Today is perfect and I will surely get my therapy in this afternoon.
I love everything about my EVO with the exception of the problems I’ve had with the infotainment system.
other than that the only thing I would change if I had it to do it again would be a gloss black diffuser. It is overpriced and unfortunately nobody really notices it. It looks very nice but unnecessary.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do you guys mind showing a pic of the gloss black diffuser? I didn't spec that on my order and would love to see it.

Edit:
My spec has the gloss diffuser and matte bumper

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Do you guys mind showing a pic of the gloss black diffuser? I didn't spec that on my order and would love to see it.

Edit:
Make sure to check Instagram for all kinds of awesome pix. You can do a search for the name of a color or option and you’ll likely get great pix. I’m sure someone will hook you up here though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thank you for sharing. It looks really nice. The real pictures look way better than a render. Plus, I could only get the configurator to show the rear at an angle.

·
Premium Member
18,665 Posts

Edit:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

That is the best I can do for now. I will have to take a good photo today like ZEDs bove.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
My regret is it didn't come with an infotainment self destruct button but in all fairness it does a good without it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
My regret is it didn't come with an infotainment self destruct button but in all fairness it does a good without it.
Typical love-hate relationship, that is you love to hate it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RoyalPink

·
Registered
98 Posts
View attachment 305534
That is the best I can do for now. I will have to take a good photo today like ZEDs bove.
After seeing both of yours and Zed’s pics, I’m glad I ordered the glossy diffuser. I think the glossy looks good on shiny paint. If I chose a matte finish, a matte diffuser probably would have been better.
Thank you for sharing a pic. I actually can’t get enough of all the pics you guys post.

·
Premium Member
18,665 Posts
After seeing both of yours and Zed’s pics, I’m glad I ordered the glossy diffuser. I think the glossy looks good on shiny paint. If I chose a matte finish, a matte diffuser probably would have been better.
Thank you for sharing a pic. I actually can’t get enough of all the pics you guys post.
The gloss black does tie in nicely with all the other gloss black, but it does comes at a cost. It was a last minute decision for me and I have no regrets.
In fact if I knew what was coming when I ordered my car I would have ordered 2, one green and one black. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
I don't know how meticulous you folks intend to be when cleaning the rear diffuser but it is a bear to get down there and both clean and wax it.

·
Premium Member
18,665 Posts
I don't know how meticulous you folks intend to be when cleaning the rear diffuser but it is a bear to get down there and both clean and wax it.
Honestly it is not bad at all for me. Of course this is coming from the guy that drives about 70 miles a month, lol.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts