Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am currently in the process of filling out applications for law school next year. My plan is to go into ip law as I have a BS in computer engineering and would like to stay in touch with technology. There are a number of questions that I have that could be answered most likely by practicing attorneys but I do not know anyone who is a pattent attorney. Is there anyone here who is familliar with the field and is willing to spend a little time just answering a few questions for a perspective law student. Please let me know if there is a way that I can get in touch with you. You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Yuri

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good luck with it Yuri. It's interesting work. There are many sub-specialties.
BTW, might want to start off on the right foot with patent rather than pattent!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am pretty sure if I bought out some trainers with a single swoosh on them Nike would want a word with me for "passing off" though :p so just depends on how you class passing off, not just in the name, what about motifs ? If it carries Lambo badges that IS passing it off as a Diablo or Countach and as far as I am aware apssing off is def. against the law, even if only civil.... :cool:

·
Registered
299 Posts
www.kitcar.cc

I love it, kitcar took pictures of the red "so called" Countach for the on-line catalog right in front of the bathrooms - how appropriate for such a piece of sh.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts