Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - I'm not sure the best way to ask so I'll just come out with it. My nephew is turning 9 in a month and a half and he's a Lamborghini nut. He posts YouTube videos talking about them, he has an RC Lamborghini that he drives in the house constantly, and he's formed a club at school to reel in other youthful aficionados.

I'm sure you can see where this is going - if anyone out there is willing to show up at my nephew's birthday with a car, he would flip his lid. I would be happy to pay for such services if there is someone out there who wants to make a bunch of nine year olds feel like the king of the world for a while.

How it would work is entirely up to the owner - rides, no ride, stay 50 feet away, whatever - the rules are yours to make.

His first love was farming and tractors, I suppose this was just a natural progression.
:)
:)

Please shoot me a message if you're interested. My sister lives in Altoona.

Any advice appreciated!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Commenting just to bump the post. I don't think I know any owners near Iowa..

Hopefully someone is able to take this on, it'd be a kind gesture and perhaps life-changing for the kid. That's how a few of us got hooked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Commenting just to bump the post. I don't think I know any owners near Iowa..

Hopefully someone is able to take this on, it'd be a kind gesture and perhaps life-changing for the kid. That's how a few of us got hooked.
Thanks for the bump. I'm a car guy and I'm thrilled my nephew is taking an interest in them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excelsior Springs Mo. area, about 3 hours from you.

Mike
Thanks for the reply, Mike. That's a long haul for you and I'd feel guilty unless you've been dying to take a weekend getaway to lovely Des Moines. It's on a lot of bucket lists.

I'm actually in Phoenix - I won't even get to participate in the fun. I did live in KC for almost 15 years and if I were there I would be happy to swing by!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts