Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, Kirk here,

I would like to share my desire for owning a Lamborghini. I'm 16 years old. I've dread a dream to own a Lamborghini one day. I know it's cliche and everyone says that. I'm new to this forum and the reason why I joined this forum is to connect with real owners. I would like to be able to discuss with them of what it takes to own a Lamborghini. I don't want to sound ignorant here, but I was wondering if there are any owners in Florida that I would be able to meet and get an experience of being in a Lamborghini. Just to be in it would be an absolute oppurtunity. I'm not begging or anything, I just want to be able to make relationships with real owners and establish those connections with Lamborghini owners here in Florida.

I know 16 years old is a young age. Commonly misinterpreted and misjudged.

Hopefully I can connect with people in this forum that has the same desires as I (to simply own a Lamborghini), and the ones who are living in those desires.

Truly Yours,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Kirk, I don't happen to own a Lamborghini, but I've got quite a few friends with them. I also have friends with Veyrons, the two Koenigseggs from Fast Five, an Enzo, and pretty much everything else you can think of. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can figure something out..? We do track events quite often so maybe we can get you out in one sometime.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kirk, I don't happen to own a Lamborghini, but I've got quite a few friends with them. I also have friends with Veyrons, the two Koenigseggs from Fast Five, an Enzo, and pretty much everything else you can think of. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can figure something out..? We do track events quite often so maybe we can get you out in one sometime.
Thanks for the offer Carsforourtroops! Yes, that would great if we can figure something out. I just PM you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts