Lamborghini Talk banner

Any NEW STO Allocations?

7K views 94 replies 32 participants last post by  Russk 
#1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has received or been promised an upcoming STO allocation. My dealer was told he was getting 2 allocations and has only received one so far. That one has already been delivered. He said is still waiting for the second one which will be mine if it ever happens. I am just curious if new STO allocations are still be given to dealers.
Thanks, Russ

Reactions: Julian91
#4 ·
That is good to hear. My dealer is convinced he will be getting one more, I hope he is right.

#7 ·
My dealer and pretty much every dealer knew a lot time ago how many allocations they were getting and allocated to people a long time ago ….

dealers are waiting for bonus allocations that they have already promised customers . The bonus allocations would be from having customers participate in super trofeo series and the lambo experience events .

#11 ·
The build I gave my SA was Blu Aegir, however that was 9 months ago and I am now leaning a little towards Vioila Parsifae. I am not locked into anything yet, and this is always the toughest part.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Grille

Attachments

#15 ·
I’ve heard opposite that no more STO after this year. They have focused on tecnica and sterrato.

Dealers know back in June/July how many they would have for 2023 STO. My dealer got 5.

Someone above said events and super trofeo racing helps which is true however right now that is translated to Tecnica allocations and they would be store inventory and can be marked up (not for customer allocation at msrp.

What did you dealer say exactly Russ? I thought you were #1? And I know every dealer got at least 1. My dealer is a midsize dealer and still got 5.

#16 ·
I've noticed NB Lambo has a few used STO's and Randy McCall has posted a couple incoming STO's which owners are looking to either dump or they've walked away.

I don't know about the US market but there's not much buzz for the STO up here in Canada and no one is paying ridiculously overs. Those days are long gone.

#18 ·
I've noticed NB Lambo has a few used STO's and Randy McCall has posted a couple incoming STO's which owners are looking to either dump or they've walked away.

I don't know about the US market but there's not much buzz for the STO up here in Canada and no one is paying ridiculously overs. Those days are long gone.
I would love to buy from NB again, but last time it really created an issue with my local and only dealer.

#28 ·
That is what I thought also but Rich told me Gil’s was the only one he received so far.

#59 ·
I can’t believe we’re having this conversation. VP full stop. Both Russk and the STO can handle it. Alternatively Viola Bast. I have yet to be out on a drive that someone doesn’t comment on the color, or my license plate.

Reactions: 2Tired
#61 ·
I really appreciate all the pics and so many great colors, however now I am totally lost. I love them all!

Reactions: Rampante21
#65 ·
That last pic looks a lot like Blu Aegir, stunning!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.