Lamborghini Talk banner

Any NEW STO Allocations?

2828 87
I am wondering if anyone has received or been promised an upcoming STO allocation. My dealer was told he was getting 2 allocations and has only received one so far. That one has already been delivered. He said is still waiting for the second one which will be mine if it ever happens. I am just curious if new STO allocations are still be given to dealers.
Thanks, Russ
Reactions: Julian91
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
I have yet to see VP in person, but I can only imagine if it looks that good in videos. I haven’t even seen an STO in person, lol.
I’ve seen it in person and it looks better in videos / photos. It needs a lot of sun to look great. Kinda like Borealis.

I would go Viola Nebula. Matte colors really do justice for the STO

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Russ was there an STO delivered before Gil's to a Maui owner?

I vote Viola will looks epic in the sun
That is what I thought also but Rich told me Gil’s was the only one he received so far.

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
I have yet to see VP in person, but I can only imagine if it looks that good in videos. I haven’t even seen an STO in person, lol.
I had wanted to change my Evo order to VP but SA told me it's a tough color for resale. Wish I had just gone with it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I had wanted to change my Evo order to VP but SA told me it's a tough color for resale. Wish I had just gone with it.
My SVJ Roadster was VP with verde calipers and stitching. Sold quick. It's a hot color right now.

·
Registered
927 Posts
In my opinion Blue Nethuns looks way better than Viola,but as always it's a personal choice for everyone.Viola Parsifae looks really different in person, different than any photos and will surprise you a lot if you haven't seen it before

·
Premium Member
21,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

·
Premium Member
21,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Lambo8888, I get the message! Lol.

·
Administrator
4,303 Posts
My Viola Parsifae Perf was absolutely gorgeous. Sold for a big premium as well. Many cars coming in that color making it little less rare but still gorgeous. I think the Perf wears it the best.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts