Lamborghini Talk banner

Any NEW STO Allocations?

4400 Views 94 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Russk
I am wondering if anyone has received or been promised an upcoming STO allocation. My dealer was told he was getting 2 allocations and has only received one so far. That one has already been delivered. He said is still waiting for the second one which will be mine if it ever happens. I am just curious if new STO allocations are still be given to dealers.
Thanks, Russ
Reactions: Julian91
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,265 Posts
I’ve heard opposite that no more STO after this year. They have focused on tecnica and sterrato.

Dealers know back in June/July how many they would have for 2023 STO. My dealer got 5.

Someone above said events and super trofeo racing helps which is true however right now that is translated to Tecnica allocations and they would be store inventory and can be marked up (not for customer allocation at msrp.

What did you dealer say exactly Russ? I thought you were #1? And I know every dealer got at least 1. My dealer is a midsize dealer and still got 5.

· Registered
1,265 Posts
I have yet to see VP in person, but I can only imagine if it looks that good in videos. I haven’t even seen an STO in person, lol.
I’ve seen it in person and it looks better in videos / photos. It needs a lot of sun to look great. Kinda like Borealis.

I would go Viola Nebula. Matte colors really do justice for the STO

· Registered
1,265 Posts
My allocation for Dec 22 (2023 MY) was pushed back 2 months to late Feb (short month) for April delivery.

Deposit Dec 2021
Allocation confirmed June 2022
Allocation month Dec 2022
Delayed allocation Feb 2023

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Same thing happen with the 2021 STO. It was included at launch but a month later they removed it.
I feel like they realize the cars are cheap (inflation) so they removed the maintenance pack and things like “free electric heated seats” on the Tecnica - since they can’t raise msrp too high too quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts