Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Hi, Been riding a while myself and have a couple of sports bikes, Bimota and Mv Agusta. I also have an Africa Twin and would recommend but they are top heavy at low speed and may want to be wary of seat height depending on your height. The new adventure style bikes are great and would recommend looking into those as they give you the freedom of popping off road as well when the opportunity arise.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #24
Hi, Been riding a while myself and have a couple of sports bikes, Bimota and Mv Agusta. I also have an Africa Twin and would recommend but they are top heavy at low speed and may want to be wary of seat height depending on your height. The new adventure style bikes are great and would recommend looking into those as they give you the freedom of popping off road as well when the opportunity arise.
Thanks for the recommendations, greatly appreciated! Those are brands that were not on my radar but I will do some research. Not sure I would do much off road travels but I could see how that potentially could be useful.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts