Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just curious to see if there are any Lambo owners on this forum from the land of 1,000 lakes. I have been looking to get a Lambo for the last 16 months or so. Last year around this time I almost pulled the trigger on a 04' Murci, but after the test drive (in the frigid cold because salesman didn't know where the climate control was LOL) decided I definitely wanted a Huracan. If I can make a purchase happen right around Spring, are there any fellow Lambo owners in the area that would like to get together for some weekend drives? I'm in the Minnetonka area.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hello,

Just curious to see if there are any Lambo owners on this forum from the land of 1,000 lakes. I have been looking to get a Lambo for the last 16 months or so. Last year around this time I almost pulled the trigger on a 04' Murci, but after the test drive (in the frigid cold because salesman didn't know where the climate control was LOL) decided I definitely wanted a Huracan. If I can make a purchase happen right around Spring, are there any fellow Lambo owners in the area that would like to get together for some weekend drives? I'm in the Minnetonka area.
In a Murci, the climate control is above the radio. There’s a Lamborghini cover plate the slides up. It took me a couple weeks befor I figured it out.

can’t speak for Huracan owners, but I thoroughly enjoy my roadster. I’m in the Midwest and the funnest time to drive it, is when it’s 40F, with the heat on and the top down.

if you find a lambo club or exotic club in your area, let this board know

good luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In a Murci, the climate control is above the radio. There’s a Lamborghini cover plate the slides up. It took me a couple weeks befor I figured it out.

can’t speak for Huracan owners, but I thoroughly enjoy my roadster. I’m in the Midwest and the funnest time to drive it, is when it’s 40F, with the heat on and the top down.

if you find a lambo club or exotic club in your area, let this board know

good luck
Yes, I googled it as soon as the test drive was over and really wished I knew about it beforehand. It was barely 20 degrees out that day and there was still snow on the ground so it definitely wasn't fair to the Murci. Alas, it just wasn't emotionally satisfying enough to drop a lot of cash on a 17 year old super car.

I couldn't agree more on the highlighted. I owned another exotic and the exhaust just sounds so much better when it's right around 40, with the top down of course.

If I don't find one, I'd be very tempted to start one myself. If there are other Lambo owners around the area, please chime in!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am just west of the twin cities, and recently traded from a huracan to an aventador s. let me know when you purchase! 39 degrees feels so good outside today! a full 60 degrees better than 10 days ago :) hopefully good driving weather is close...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am just west of the twin cities, and recently traded from a huracan to an aventador s. let me know when you purchase! 39 degrees feels so good outside today! a full 60 degrees better than 10 days ago :) hopefully good driving weather is close...
Absolutely! As you know, today was above 50 degrees so I hope you got to enjoy your Aventador a little bit... Must've been hard to keep her locked away for so long but man that first drive has got to feel out of this world.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have actually had it out about 6 times over the past couple weeks...if dry and over 35 or so i take it out for an hour or so...good quality time with my 8th grade son. how is the huracan search progressing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts