Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i read a code with a scanner P1314 and i erase and after i drive a few minutes this code back any idea what is the part to i need to repair any mechanic help here im need to pass smog check and i dont know any mechanic here in my town and Lamborghini dealer is little far from me and before to drive there i wabt any opinios before and maybe is a easy fix
Thank you any help

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,207 Posts
I check google and misfire damage catalyst it mean and to hot burn cause damage and need check mechanic and not to cause damages more. They very expensive fix but not pass smog.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I check google and misfire damage catalyst it mean and to hot burn cause damage and need check mechanic and not to cause damages more. They very expensive fix but not pass smog.
Hi thank you and yeah im worry about it car runs good amd everything normal but im looking for opinions before to drive 120 miles to dealer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you cleared the code already? A friend is looking at a Gallardo with a few codes including that. He'll just let the shop install and align the new set of tires from 4Wheelonline onto his truck this week and then we'll check out the Gallardo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you cleared the code already? A friend is looking at a Gallardo with a few codes including that. He'll just let the shop install and align the new set of tires from 4Wheelonline onto his truck this week and then we'll check out the Gallardo.
Hi yes i do the problem of my car was the misfire tube the left one was bad so i remplace and the code clear out no more check engine light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts