Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
LP 550-2 Spyder
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see if any members hold AMC or GME.

Obviously, these stocks do not follow fundamentals. Anecdotally, I have had great success with them and maybe other individuals have too.

I’m not a financial advisor, and this is not financial advice.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
I decided If I’m going to gamble I’m doing with Etherium, and so glad I did.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I see you Russk and raise you..... I too went w/ ETH but also threw in a gamble w/ the Doge. 😲

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
I see you Russk and raise you..... I too went w/ ETH but also threw in a gamble w/ the Doge. 😲
Yes, I missed DOGE, I just didn't think it could sustain it's current levels, but I was wrong. You are lucky if you got in early, I thought it was just a joke.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yes, I missed DOGE, I just didn't think it could sustain it's current levels, but I was wrong. You are lucky if you got in early, I thought it was just a joke.
It’s all a joke.
There are literally an infinite amount of block chains the human mind can conceive. Dilution will happen. It will make the tulip craze look sane.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bought AMC at 12 dollars... bit late to the game but have still quadrupled. I have a few sell orders in place in case I miss the next moon

Also held DOGE for a month while it vacillated at 5c or so... then sold. Then it went over 10x

It’s super risky stuff though

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It’s all a joke.
There are literally an infinite amount of block chains the human mind can conceive. Dilution will happen. It will make the tulip craze look sane.
I don’t have the stomach for cryptocurrency volatility. The only reason I didn’t lose my pants with the tech collapse was because I had stop sell orders in place to execute automatically.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,640 Posts
Good time to make quick money if you know what you're doing but the current market is similar to the tomfloorley we saw during the Dot com era.

When the music stops (gov't stops printing money) a lot of investors are going to get hit hard especially retail investors who are going along for the ride but have no idea what they're doing because of FOMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good time to make quick money if you know what you're doing but the current market is similar to the tomfloorley we saw during the Dot com era.

When the music stops (gov't stops printing money) a lot of investors are going to get hit hard especially retail investors who are going along for the ride but have no idea what they're doing because of FOMO.
Yup, when they buy the dips but the dips keep on dipping!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not into AMC or GME, just boring Apple and Tesla which are killing me. What's the next big thing you guys think is going to the moon>

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm not into AMC or GME, just boring Apple and Tesla which are killing me. What's the next big thing you guys think is going to the moon>
How can Apple be killing you? Yes its not at ATH's but look at the gains YOY.... its the heaviest stock in my portfolio for a reason, its a hold, never sell, buy when its down more than 35% from ATH's

·
Registered
9 Posts
How can Apple be killing you? Yes its not at ATH's but look at the gains YOY.... its the heaviest stock in my portfolio for a reason, its a hold, never sell, buy when its down more than 35% from ATH's
Bought a lot of Apple at the high and averaged down. Losing 100k on paper and watching it go sideways is why it's killing me...Lol, can't win them all....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bought a lot of Apple at the high and averaged down. Losing 100k on paper and watching it go sideways is why it's killing me...Lol, can't win them all....
If you're buying mega-tech, buy when the broader Nasdaq/QQQ index is at the 100ma or lower. There is no reason to buy mega-tech when its breaking way above the 20/50/100 MA's. I like AAPL anywhere below 120 but would prefer to add anywhere under 100 for my next adds.

We buy dips, not rips on high conviction plays!

* NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE *

$AAPL

$QQQ

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
I bought a lot of Apple right before the split counting on it moving quickly to $150, it never happened and all I have is a ton of money sleeping. It went from a very exciting stock to a boring one. I am going to hang in there for now, but there are better places to be right now.

Reactions: MVP23
1 - 20 of 29 Posts