Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The seats move in six directions, is one of them “UP”. Does the pump lever on the side of the seat move the seat Up & Down?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There has to be at least one person that has the new sport seats that can answer the question?

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Sorry, I’m not one of them. But are you asking because you took delivery and are yanking on the lever? Just saw pictures and started pondering?
Either way, let’s see pics. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
it tilts the seat, at the same time seat height increases. not a direct up where everything else stays the same.

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it tilts the seat, at the same time seat height increases. not a direct up where everything else stays the same.
I thought the knob tilts the seat back? So I guess the crank lifts and tilts the entire seat?
thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I’m not one of them. But are you asking because you took delivery and are yanking on the lever? Just saw pictures and started pondering?
Either way, let’s see pics. :)
Murciful,
I wish I had already taken delivery, but it’s still in SanDiego waiting for a boat to Honolulu. I was just trying to find out exactly what the crank, because I wasn’t getting a clear answer so I thought I’d ask and actual owner.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I thought the knob tilts the seat back? So I guess the crank lifts and tilts the entire seat?
thanks!
If I remember correctly (after sitting in dealer spot seats a couple times) that the lever will angle the bottom of the seat. While the angle increases, your seating height also increases. Your seatback adjustment is via knob.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It goes up and down on mine yes, however I think as mentioned when youre going down towards floor for instance it goes back towards firewall also slight degrees, ill confirm when in car tomorrow

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate your input.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Thanks Russ I just found this thread. Any info on the actually seat height increase? Measurement? So it's the knob on the side the chair that increases the height?

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
The round knob is to tilt seat angle. When I sat in the Evo at dealership I cranked the lever and thought it brought seat down but maybe it just tilted front of seat down which made it feel like seat was lowering?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Okay on the side of the backrest controls the angle and the lever may increase the seat height? If I sound confused trust me I am. I will take delivery in the next couple of days and the question will eventually be answered but, how shall say, I am more than a little curious.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
From how I read it here is lever might just tilt front of seat up/down. When I sat in the car I just wanted to make sure seat was all the way down and cranked that leaver, only did like 2 clicks before it stopped and while I thought seat went down it might just have been the front that went down. Anyway I don't think you guys will have problem with seat height, I never read complaints about seating being to low, it's always that you are to high. When it comes to driving exotics I would be happier if I was shorter

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
I never read complaints about seating being to low, it's always that you are to high. When it comes to driving exotics I would be happier if I was shorter
Thanks though Russ is a tall guy so these are questions he is kindly trying to ferret out for my benefit. Here is some additional information I got from the dealership manager after making measurements from the bottom of the chair to the top of the headrest and the roof lining when comparing the Comfort and Sport Seats........the Sport Seats are not lower and the measurements are exactly the same compared to the Comfort Seats. I am still curious if there is a net gain in height with the lever, and I have again posed the question to my salesperson a few minutes ago.......more to follow.

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It’s amazing we still don’t have a simple straight answer. I guess we’re gonna have to wait till next week when you get yours Albert, and you go sit in it and tell me if I moved you up and down at all. It just seems like such a simple question.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Has me wanting to take a ride to dealership to get a clear answer on this

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
It’s amazing we still don’t have a simple straight answer. I guess we’re gonna have to wait till next week when you get yours Albert, and you go sit in it and tell me if I moved you up and down at all. It just seems like such a simple question.
Here is again feedback from the dealership FWIW:

1. bottom lever raises only the front of the seat cushion NOT the whole base
2. Knob on the backrest is Only to adjust the angle of the backrest
3. the lever in the middle of the seat, as we all know, is to move the seat forward or backward.

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is again feedback from the dealership FWIW:

1. bottom lever raises only the front of the seat cushion NOT the whole base
2. Knob on the backrest is Only to adjust the angle of the backrest
3. the lever in the middle of the seat, as we all know, is to move the seat forward or backward.
Lol, the dealer is most likely accurate even though some owners said that it raised there overall heigth position and not just their legs as answer #1 implies. I still want to hear from you before I'm buying the dealers feedback. Trust no one, love everyone is what my mama taught me.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Lol, the dealer is most likely accurate even though some owners said that it raised there overall heigth position and not just their legs as answer #1 implies. I still want to hear from you before I'm buying the dealers feedback. Trust no one, love everyone is what my mama taught me.
My friend I will ferret it out as soon as I take delivery. I do not have a delivery date certain but it should be in a few days. Man o man Lamborghini needs to be more thorough by being more descriptive about their new Sport Seats and its overall adjustability.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
My friend I will ferret it out as soon as I take delivery. I do not have a delivery date certain but it should be in a few days. Man o man Lamborghini needs to be more thorough by being more descriptive about their new Sport Seats and its overall adjustability.
Sounds like what dealer said is right since that coincides what owner MPLC said. So Russ will be ok, you might need to sit on telephone book though. But seriously you will be fine, I would like to be sitting 6" lower

1 - 20 of 24 Posts