Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I did have a c7 z06 a8 before but im thinking about to get a pre LP. I know that c7 z06 is a lot faster but what car is most fun to drive?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have a gated pre-LP G and a manual C7 Z07. As you know C7 has 650 lbs torque and wants to kill you. Cold tires, no traction control on, it will step out on you quickly. Of course, this adds to the fun as long as you respect the car. G more confidence inspiring with AWD and 500 hp sweet spot. Gated manual helps fun factor. Both are pretty raw, visceral compared to Huracan and C8. G is always an event and feels much more special. G can be converted to 2WD fairly easily and is reversible. G with LOC sounds better to my ears than ZO7 with exhaust valves open. Just a few of my thoughts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a gated pre-LP G and a manual C7 Z07. As you know C7 has 650 lbs torque and wants to kill you. Cold tires, no traction control on, it will step out on you quickly. Of course, this adds to the fun as long as you respect the car. G more confidence inspiring with AWD and 500 hp sweet spot. Gated manual helps fun factor. Both are pretty raw, visceral compared to Huracan and C8. G is always an event and feels much more special. G can be converted to 2WD fairly easily and is reversible. G with LOC sounds better to my ears than ZO7 with exhaust valves open. Just a few of my thoughts.
I am thinking of purchasing a 2011 Gallardo bi colore any feedback. I enjoy my c7 ZR1 but looking to add to enjoyment

·
Registered
2017 Huracan 580-2
22 Posts
I traded a 800whp 17 Z06 in on my 17 580. The Huracan is a lot more fun on the street! The Z was a handful and a dime a dozen in my town. I did a VF Engineering tune and titanium exhaust which made the car much more enjoyable for me! The noises that come out of the Huracan make me giggle every time I drive it! The stereo was waaayyy better in the corvette though. I do miss that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts