Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking on/off for a while and thinking of getting rid of my 610-4. Wanting to find a blue Evo 640-4 coupe, see plenty of spyders and 610 but haven't came across a 640 coupe. Anyone know of any for sale or about to be for sale?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Brian, here are three but I am not sure about the availability given the marque cars are selling mighty quick.

Premium Member
Yea but he is looking for coupe. Two of those are my exact build, really seems they made a bunch on spec to this build. Put everything they could to jack up price like telemetry system and ambient lighting to force people to cough up the extra money to get one off the lot. And yea prices shooting up, I paid $290 and car had 1,500 miles

Premium Member
Yes, the pricing is a bit ridiculous and hopefully when supply and demand get in better balance pricing will calm down. I sold my 2021 EVO back to the dealership for full MSRP* and they turned around and listed it or 30K over MSRP. I am happy with the deal because with the tax savings on my next car it will mean I came away with $277 when I consummate deal on my 2022.

*It was 5 months old and had 1747 miles on it at the time of trade.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea looking for a coupe. Also any idea of what a 2015 610-4 with 3500 miles would bring in, still under factory warranty(that's not a typo, car was bought new in March '17 and I had the extra 2 year factory warranty option on it)

Premium Member
Dealership said they would give me a great price if I trade in now but I just can't do it. No way i can lose a season of driving and as I get older never know how many I have left. A little easier for you since you can drive year round

Premium Member
Yea looking for a coupe. Also any idea of what a 2015 610-4 with 3500 miles would bring in, still under factory warranty(that's not a typo, car was bought new in March '17 and I had the extra 2 year factory warranty option on it)
I only have a WAG so I would call a few dealerships and get offers. My WAG would be $30K over the going rate. Heck I put more than half the mileage you did within 4 months of ownership so your car should get a real good price.

Premium Member
How much was MSRP? But from prices I'm seeing I would say over $210 for private sale and less trade in

Premium Member
@blb078, all dealerships are low on inventory and I keep getting inquires about whether I want to sell my car......especially from Lamborghini Dallas. I would call them first and if you can manage to get them to call you back I bet they would make a good offer. I would also call Lamborghini Charlotte and talk with the manager Chase Winslow he will also give you a good offer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a smidge over $300k was the sticker. It also has the factory race exhaust in addition to that.I was hoping to be able to get close to 225k for it but I know that may be a stretch.

Super Moderator
During these times, a dealer will ask 210-215 for that car. They will likely get 200-210 max on it. Privately you will not get the same money and there is no chance on earth it pulls in 225k. That鈥檚 a pipe dream. Those blue EVOs look killer!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts