Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Antigravity Batteries are state-of-the-art LifeP04 (lithium ion) batteries that not only offer an amazing amount of weight reduction but have a best in the business warranty, longevity and built-in jump starting!

A typical OEM H7 95 amp hour battery weighs in at a whopping 60 pounds. The Antigravity, with built in jump starting can weigh as little as 15 pounds! The 60Ah version, more than strong enough to turn over any Lamborghini engine, weighs in at 43 pounds LESS than stock.

While the weight savings are incredible, there are numerous other advantages to them. Each battery has its own internal circuitry which not only protect the battery from over voltage but also from under. If the battery falls below a pre-set voltage level, it will disconnect internally. Two key fobs are shipped with the battery. Simply press the key fob and the battery will come back to life with more than enough voltage to start the vehicle.

Due to their low internal resistance, Antigravity batteries charge far more quickly than flooded lead acid or AGM batteries and require far fewer actual amp hours as the voltage is not wasted on internal friction (resistance).

And with a five year warranty, there's exceptional peace of mind. The Antigravity battery can handle 3X the charge cycles (full discharge to full recharge) than a lead acid battery. The initial cost may be higher but you're getting the incredible weight savings along with all of the other state of the art features.

CONTACT ME FOR BEST PRICING. [email protected]

·
Vendor
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never heard of a lead-acid battery catching fire.
Literally no one was talking about lead acid batteries but they do in fact explode/catch fire. In fact if you look up the NHTSA data, there are half a dozen people killed every year by lead acid batteries.
But for your viewing pleasure...

·
Vendor
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooh that's bad, and here I thought they were so innocent and inert.
They are most definitely not. ANYTHING that stores electrical energy, whether it be a battery or a capacitor, has the ability to cause damage, LOL.

I know what you're alluding to and it's why AG has internal circuitry to prevent thermal runaway or overcharging. Given their warranty, I'd say it's a safe battery and I personally use them in my family vehicles. Plus the media really "blows up" every Tesla that catches on fire story (I see what you did there!) so the sensationalism shouldn't deter you from serious weight savings and the other features these batteries offer.
-Michel

·
Registered
229 Posts
The media would play up cow farts if it would earn them eyeball share.
Oh, wait, they DID play up cow farts to earn them eyeball share.
Prostitutes should study the mainstream media for lessons on how to whore out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts