Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, to any of my fellow veterans on the forums looking for an antigravity battery, they offer a veterans discount. A buddy of mine told me about it so I emailed them my veterans ID card and my DD214. They gave me a 30% discount! I couldn’t believe it! I just wanted to share in case there are other veterans on this forum!

• Wow
Reactions: Rcasa20 and DXM31

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
What is the pricing like on the antigravity batteries?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the pricing like on the antigravity batteries?
They are up there. My SL has the radio delete from the factory so my car doesn’t pull much power. From Antigravity, my car is ok to run the 40 AH which starts at $829. After taxes, shipping, and my veterans discount my total was $627. The H7 in my car weighs 58.7 lbs. The antigravity battery drops it down to 15.6 lbs. So it’s an easy 43 lbs weight loss but the batteries are expensive

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear they’re hard to pin down:rolleyes:
I have no idea about H’s/Evo’s but no issues with the one I used. For me it was a perfect fit.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
What is the longevity of these batteries?

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the longevity of these batteries?
They advertise the battery life is last twice as long compared to an AGM battery but this is my first time owning one. I can’t give any real world experience.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
The weight savings, longevity, and the 30% discount sounds like a great deal!

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Vendor
203 Posts
Absolutely fantastic Antigravity is supporting veterans like that. We can't do enough of that. My niece just graduated and is now a full-fledged airman based right here in San Antonio and I could not be more proud of her. Living in military city, it definitely makes you appreciate the sacrifice.

If you're not a veteran and looking for a discount, contact me and I'll make it happen. No, they're not inexpensive but they are a superior product, just like the cars we drive and are a perfect match for each other. Really can't go wrong with them and with the built-in jump starting, it adds a hefty dose of peace of mind. And of course the weigh savings are great too! [email protected]

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
The 43lb weight savings and the the greater lifespan are good selling points plus the built-in jump start feature sounds like it could come in handy.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I have never kept a car long enough to need a new battery, but if I did this sounds great. I sure hope the newer models have these updated batteries.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Nice. Is it a quick and easy install?

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's a light sucker isn't it? What amp hour did you go with?
Insane how light it is!!! When I spoke with them on the phone, they recommended the 40ah since my SL has the factory radio delete. My car doesn’t draw my power.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts