Lamborghini Talk banner

Another URUS or a Taycan?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Rma 
#1 ·
Hey guys looking for some unbiased (lol) opinions on this - I’ve currently got a an urus and and an evo awd, my wife has also got a cayenne e hybrid and a Honda e.

Having experienced the Honda e and the absolute ease of charging a car at home, I’m being swayed towards a taycan turbo to replace the urus. I haven’t driven the taycan yet, but it’s realistically the only premium ev out right now that makes sense.

What do you think?

#4 ·
I've driven the Taycan Turbo S. It is STUPID fast. Super cool car - something I'd be happy to daily drive.

Definitely not a Lambo, as the noise is where you get a lot of the drama.

Low key, fast, and fun for sure.

The power delivery can make you feel a little nauseous though as that power band is steep and immediate. The manager for our local Porsche dealer feels like the Turbo S is actually "too fast" if that is a thing, and felt like the regular Taycan was the sweet spot.

#5 ·
Im actually cross shopping the same cars along with the g63. Looking for something that can hold 5 passengers, fast and not a dime a dozen. The taycan tts is third on my list simply because the looks don't do it for me when spending $200k+ and the urus checks most of my boxes other than resale and ease of servicing. I would probably stick with a Urus and wait another year or so until the taycan works out any issues and there are more available charging stations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.