Lamborghini Talk banner

Another Tecnica Allocation for June - and live pics

6288 Views 114 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Gsworld12
Got a surprise call from my SA and told me that I’m up for my allocation. They got 1 AdP color and 1 set of sport seats - luckily I was able to get both. The only restriction is absolutely no AdP customization and no style pack. I didn’t care for the style pack because I can easily have my go-to shop wrap it in XPEL Black.

I was told 5 other people passed up the allocation and decided to wait just because of no style pack. In my opinion it’s not a good time to pass it up. There were 2-3 months of no sport seats and no adp colors already. For me as long as I get the color I want and sport seats I’m happy. Who knows if the next month sport seats will be restricted!

My spec ended up at $288k (+6k GTT and destination). I essentially did the launch spec minus style pack, adp roof, cf interior - all of which I’ll do with my shop when the car is finished. Biggest annoyance is addition $4k because I picked verde fauns interior - that’s on top of the $1800 for bicolor interior. Oh well, verde Selvans paint is absolutely insane (it’s a 4 layer paint) in person so it’s worth the money to match the interior [emoji4]

Since we had the launch spec inside the showroom I took some snaps of the car to show how absolutely stunning verde Selvans is.

Here are some night time shots inside the dealer

I was very close to picking Blu Cepheus but Verde Selvans won me over. Sorry @Lambo18Feb we could have twin’ed haha

Verde Selvans AdP paint
Aesir Wheels
Green CCB Calipers
Sport Seats
Rear Bonnet Carbon
Roof and Rear Wall Lining with Laser Graphic
Trim
Door lights Lamborghini logo
Dashboard in full Alcantara[emoji2400]
Lamborghini Sensonum[emoji2400] Sound
Verde Fauns Interior
Bicolor Trim with Laser Graphic
Multifunctional steering wheel in full Alcantara[emoji2400]
Verde Fauns Seat Belts
Functional Pack
Tailpipes matt black

Daytime shot with light coming through the glass walk

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Just an observation /experience of mine .

I have the race seats in STO . Plenty of headroom (I’m 5’11”). It’s a little tight with a helmet but doable .

I drove the tecnica with comfort seats at thermal . I had no issue with fitting with a helmet.

I was told that STO and tecnica both have the same height but the difference is that comfort seats sit lower and it creates more headroom .

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,029 Posts

I have the race seats in STO . Plenty of headroom (I’m 5’11”). It’s a little tight with a helmet but doable .

I drove the tecnica with comfort seats at thermal . I had no issue with fitting with a helmet.

I was told that STO and tecnica both have the same height but the difference is that comfort seats sit lower and it creates more headroom .
I’m sure someone else will chime in but pretty sure the comfort seats actually sit 1” higher due to the extra cushion. Sounds like your experience is contrary to that.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

There was no tecnica at that event with Comfort seats. Every single car there had sport seats. You’re thinking to the race seats. And what you were told is probably comparing those sports seats in the tecnica against the comfort seats (electric + heated)

· Registered
179 Posts
There was no tecnica at that event with Comfort seats. Every single car there had sport seats. You’re thinking to the race seats. And what you were told is probably comparing those sports seats in the tecnica against the comfort seats (electric + heated)
maybe my terminology is incorrect or I'm just confused.

Yes; race seats (sto) and non race seats technica (you are correct and they are called sports seats).

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
My allocation has been moved up to May 13th completion [emoji172] a whole month ahead of schedule and with a June delivery it’ll be here just in time for the Fourth of July weekend [emoji41]

· Administrator
4,453 Posts
My allocation has been moved up to May 13th completion [emoji172] a whole month ahead of schedule and with a June delivery it’ll be here just in time for the Fourth of July weekend [emoji41]
Where did you see the actual day? My car is a March build but it doesn't show days, only the month. In fact, on all my other builds I had never seen an exact day till much closer to the date of completion.

· Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Where did you see the actual day? My car is a March build but it doesn't show days, only the month. In fact, on all my other builds I had never seen an exact day till much closer to the date of completion.
My car is March build too.. let me ask if my dealer sees exact date now.. will keep you posted..

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
My dealer has was able to look it up jn their system but it’s not on LOOM which only shows the month. If you ask I’m sure they will be able to tell you. I was always told 4+ months ahead of time the exact date.

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
Ugh that’s annoying! Another reason I would rather have full alcantara - on my perf that part was alcantara and much more forgiving to shoe marks.
But that area is leather on mine, does that come in Alcantara?
I put plastic stick on tape as a shield against shoes marks.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts