Lamborghini Talk banner

Another Tecnica Allocation for June - and live pics

6289 Views 114 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Gsworld12
Got a surprise call from my SA and told me that I’m up for my allocation. They got 1 AdP color and 1 set of sport seats - luckily I was able to get both. The only restriction is absolutely no AdP customization and no style pack. I didn’t care for the style pack because I can easily have my go-to shop wrap it in XPEL Black.

I was told 5 other people passed up the allocation and decided to wait just because of no style pack. In my opinion it’s not a good time to pass it up. There were 2-3 months of no sport seats and no adp colors already. For me as long as I get the color I want and sport seats I’m happy. Who knows if the next month sport seats will be restricted!

My spec ended up at $288k (+6k GTT and destination). I essentially did the launch spec minus style pack, adp roof, cf interior - all of which I’ll do with my shop when the car is finished. Biggest annoyance is addition $4k because I picked verde fauns interior - that’s on top of the $1800 for bicolor interior. Oh well, verde Selvans paint is absolutely insane (it’s a 4 layer paint) in person so it’s worth the money to match the interior [emoji4]

Since we had the launch spec inside the showroom I took some snaps of the car to show how absolutely stunning verde Selvans is.

Here are some night time shots inside the dealer

I was very close to picking Blu Cepheus but Verde Selvans won me over. Sorry @Lambo18Feb we could have twin’ed haha

Verde Selvans AdP paint
Aesir Wheels
Green CCB Calipers
Sport Seats
Rear Bonnet Carbon
Roof and Rear Wall Lining with Laser Graphic
Trim
Door lights Lamborghini logo
Dashboard in full Alcantara[emoji2400]
Lamborghini Sensonum[emoji2400] Sound
Verde Fauns Interior
Bicolor Trim with Laser Graphic
Multifunctional steering wheel in full Alcantara[emoji2400]
Verde Fauns Seat Belts
Functional Pack
Tailpipes matt black

Daytime shot with light coming through the glass walk

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That color really looks amazing, and I don’t care what Lambo2018 Albert says, those alcantara seats look fantastic.
Thank you Russ! I was really tempted to do Cepheus but this 4 layer paint is absolutely phenomenal! And I agree I love alcantara. I wish they came in full alcantara like the STO.

· Administrator
4,453 Posts
Thank you Russ! I was really tempted to do Cepheus but this 4 layer paint is absolutely phenomenal! And I agree I love alcantara. I wish they came in full alcantara like the STO.
So annoying they wouldn’t let me spec full alcantara on mine. They wouldn’t even let me do the center arm rest in alcantara Which I was able to do on my 22 evo. I don’t understand it.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So annoying they wouldn’t let me spec full alcantara on mine. They wouldn’t even let me do the center arm rest in alcantara Which I was able to do on my 22 evo. I don’t understand it.
Agreed, super weird. They seem to reserve alcantara for the special editions (pista, speciale, performante, STO)

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Quality of the leather in all Huracan versions is horrible.I still can't believe it why the factory isn't ashamed of this!!!??After 1 year of ownership(we talk about brand new vehicle) the leather looks like in a 10 year old car🙏👎👎👎

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Quality of the leather in all Huracan versions is horrible.I still can't believe it why the factory isn't ashamed of this!!!??After 1 year of ownership(we talk about brand new vehicle) the leather looks like in a 10 year old car[emoji120][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]
Agreed! @kotyb has a brand new seat that looked used from delivery. Mind blown.

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
Look at here what happens, brand new demo Tecnica with sport seats,the side supports with leather are already folded.No words...... View attachment 323020
It must be the quality of leather. I had a Mercedes and even after 2 years not a wrinkle in it.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
My 22 Urus has wrinkles and it had them literally on delivery.
Final road test in Bologna,then transport to port, multiple transfers before all cars loading onto ship.Once the ship arrives in USA a new transfer begins and so on until the car arrives at the dealer there are multiple sittings on the side supports of the seat.If you have leather on order you know the final result

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Does anyone know how to fix shoe marks from getting in and out? The big one was done prior to delivery and I think the other was my brother-in-law. [emoji35] View attachment 323027
Ugh that’s annoying! Another reason I would rather have full alcantara - on my perf that part was alcantara and much more forgiving to shoe marks.

21 - 40 of 115 Posts