Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my name isn't Renhard really, it is just my nickname, but you get the point. I have always wanted a lamborghini and I think this was one of major motivations to get through medical school. Through out medical school I met a wonderful woman, and she has become the cornerstone of my life.

As I progress through the short years of my life, I have bought a few assets that I thought could entertain me, and they actually did for a short time. I came to realize that without someone to share assets with, someone to share the dream, you quickly become bored, you quickly stop to appreciate it.

Why am uttering these useless words???? Well let me simply put it this way, I still want a lambo but to enjoy it to the max I need my family by my side.

Well, on to the next obstacle. One day this lamborghini will no longer be just a dream, and hopefully when that happens i have a family to share it with, but for now I have to focus on my patients and try to become a very competent doctor in the real world.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Congratulations! I'm also in the medical field, a pharmacist myself, and know how grueling school was. Only 50% of the guys and girls I started with ended up graduating! You've worked hard and accomplished so much already. Just remember to keep your eyes on the prize and to be smart financially along the way! Before you know it, you'll be the happy owner of a wonderful Lamborghini and be able to enjoy it with your family. Again, congrats!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts