Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wanted to thank Tristan in Monaco for purchasing our HT350 Superlight clutch, our lightweight flywheel and our upgraded throw out bearing for his Gallardo Spyder. He wanted to get a clutch that lasts longer than a stock clutch and added performance. Our HT350 lasts 350% longer than a stock clutch and it shifts almost as fast as Huracan.

He really likes the way the car drives now. The engine revs faster and the take off is smoother than his old stock clutch. I will have him post his feedback.

Here are some pictures that he sent us.

A lot of parts to remove to install a clutch.

·
Registered
758 Posts
We wanted to thank Tristan in Monaco for purchasing our HT350 Superlight clutch, our lightweight flywheel and our upgraded throw out bearing for his Gallardo Spyder. He wanted to get a clutch that lasts longer than a stock clutch and added performance. Our HT350 lasts 350% longer than a stock clutch and it shifts almost as fast as Huracan.

He really likes the way the car drives now. The engine revs faster and the take off is smoother than his old stock clutch. I will have him post his feedback.

Here are some pictures that he sent us.

A lot of parts to remove to install a clutch.

That red car on the hoist in the background is an Espada!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow.... is this normal to need all this removed just to install a new clutch???? Or am I missing something....

Also, can I please have a quote for your upgraded clutch shipped to Australia please, for when the inevitable comes. Thanks.

·
Vendor
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wow.... is this normal to need all this removed just to install a new clutch???? Or am I missing something....

Also, can I please have a quote for your upgraded clutch shipped to Australia please, for when the inevitable comes. Thanks.
Clutch installation is a big job and a lot of parts need to be removed before you get to the clutch. That's why you should get a clutch that lasts 300% longer.(y)(y):):)

·
Vendor
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to know. 950 now, planning on bumping to 11-1200 and need a new clutch.
Good to know. 950 now, planning on bumping to 11-1200 and need a new clutch.
We have many different models with different stages so give us a call when you're ready so we can explain the details and specs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.