Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to say that we have shipped another Hi Tech Exotic LP560 Kevlar clutch to Russia.

Our customer wanted to get a clutch that lasts longer than an OEM. He also wanted to make sure that the engagement is smooth. So we put him in contact with some of our other customers who had bought our LP560 clutch. He was satisfied with the feedback from our other customers.

After hearing all the positive feedbacks, he decided to buy our Kevlar clutch. I will have him post his feedback here.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-clutch-outstanding-17194/

As always, we start with a brand new clutch, not a worn out clutch like our competitors. That is one of the reasons that our Kevlar clutch lasts up to 300% longer than an OEM clutch.

Here are some pictures of the brand new flywheel.

Here are some pictures of the brand new clutch disc and the pressure plate. We remove a lot of oem parts and modify them with better and stronger parts.

Here are some pictures of the LP560 Kevlar clutch.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi there!)
I bought and received the clutch , becuase I wanted really reliable product, and as I know OEM E-GEAR is very weak ( I have already changed 1
OEM kit, after 12000km) So I will post in future, how are my feelings in car with this clutch when I install . My tuning is NA ENGINE Lp560-4, catless exhaust with ceramic coated headers, full carbon air intake , and individual chip tuning for theese moddings.

P.S.: At first view, quality of product is exellent! Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts