Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have shipped another one of our Lamborghini clutches to Indiana. This Kevlar clutch is for a 2004 Gallardo E-gear with a Twin Turbo engine. It has a bolt on Turbo kit, producing about 700-800 hp.

The customer was very unhappy with the clutch from another vendor. It is very difficult to build a Hi Performance clutch for a Twin Turbo Gallardo that has an E-gear. He talked to a few of our customers who have Twin Turbo Gallardo and use our Kevlar clutch. He liked the fact that all of our Twin Turbo customers were happy with our Kevlar clutch. So he decided to get our Kevlar clutch.

After he installs our clutch, I will have him post his feedback here where all of our other customers post their feedbacks.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-clutch-outstanding-17194/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sean, REALLY appreciate your product and service. I'm almost to the end of my break-in period with the Kevlar Clutch for my 2004 twin turbo Gallardo, and it has been smooth. I can't wait to rip on it. I just can't say enough about how much I appreciate how accommodating you have been. You are one of the few vendors I have ever worked with that actually cared about how I liked a product. Your follow up has been 5 star.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Vendor
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sean, REALLY appreciate your product and service. I'm almost to the end of my break-in period with the Kevlar Clutch for my 2004 twin turbo Gallardo, and it has been smooth. I can't wait to rip on it. I just can't say enough about how much I appreciate how accommodating you have been. You are one of the few vendors I have ever worked with that actually cared about how I liked a product. Your follow up has been 5 star.
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your great and kind feedback. I also enjoyed our phone conversations.

I'm glad that you're happy with our Kevlar clutch. I know you were concerned that our competitor's Kevlar clutch chatters... I told you that our Kevlar does not chatter.. You've had a chance to try our Kevlar clutch. As you can see our Kevlar does not chatter because we use a very high quality Kevlar material, not the cheap quality Kevlar. We also spend a lot of time setting it up correctly because set up is crucial.

When you get a chance, post some pictures of your beautiful Twin Turbo engine... I'm sure everyone here will enjoy the pictures.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Sean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts