Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We wanted to thank Saqib from Virginia for purchasing our HT350 that has a lightweight pressure plate. He also got our Lightweight flywheel. Our lightweight flywheel is about 30% lighter than an oem flywheel. Our HT350 with lightweight flywheel is the lightest Gallardo clutch in the world. Our HT350 with lightweight flywheel is very close to a quick shifting Dual clutch like Huracan.

He has been driving with the new clutch and he loves how much smoother our HT350 is compared to an oem clutch. He also really likes the gear shifting which is also quicker than an oem clutch. The installation was done by Lamborghini Sterling.

I will have Saqib post his feedback here. Saqib was nice enough to send us a few pictures. Here are a few pictures of his beautiful 2013 LP550-2 with an E-Gear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you Sean for the education and great service throughout the process. I purchased the HT350, performance flywheel, accumulator, throwout bearing and rear main seals from HT Exotics.
Couldn’t be happier with the purchase! Definitely took the advice and broke the clutch in patiently and to the best of my ability. The clamping force seems stronger and the car is shifting noticeably quicker.
Genuinely appreciate the level of detail. For all others interested in similar Kevlar clutches, it seems that the car ran quite a bit hotter for the first 3-4 days. Given that LP’s are known to be susceptible to heating issues, I was actively monitoring the vehicle. Sure enough, the heat subsided as the clutch started to break in.
All in all, highly recommend the HT 350 and the lightweight performance flywheel. Definitely a game changer.

·
Vendor
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Sean for the education and great service throughout the process. I purchased the HT350, performance flywheel, accumulator, throwout bearing and rear main seals from HT Exotics.
Couldn’t be happier with the purchase! Definitely took the advice and broke the clutch in patiently and to the best of my ability. The clamping force seems stronger and the car is shifting noticeably quicker.
Genuinely appreciate the level of detail. For all others interested in similar Kevlar clutches, it seems that the car ran quite a bit hotter for the first 3-4 days. Given that LP’s are known to be susceptible to heating issues, I was actively monitoring the vehicle. Sure enough, the heat subsided as the clutch started to break in.
All in all, highly recommend the HT 350 and the lightweight performance flywheel. Definitely a game changer.
Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Happy that I was able to answer all your questions. I'm glad that you like the quicker shifting of our HT350. Our lightweight flywheel and our HT350 are the lightest clutch kit on the market. Enjoy your new clutch and keep us posted. Thank you again for your nice feedback.

·
Registered
215 Posts
How much is the full kit incl performance flywheel, accumulator, throwout bearing and rear main seals.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Now that looks nice. What kind of system is that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts