Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to thank Todd in Australia for getting our HT300 Gallardo clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that would last longer than a stock/factory clutch. Our HT300 Gallardo clutch lasts up to 300% longer than a stock clutch. He had read all the feedbacks from our customers at Lambo-talk but he wanted to talk to one our customers in Australia. I told him that we have many Australian customers and we just sold one to Faraz in Sydney, Australia. After contacting Faraz and saw how happy Faraz is with our clutch, he was ready to place an order.

He also ordered our upgraded throw out bearing TOB300 which last longer than a stock throw out bearing. Todd had everything installed. He has been very happy with the engagement and how smooth HT300 is. HT300 has our CEM(Clutch Engagement Mechanism) Version 2 which makes it very smooth. It can also handle 1,000 hp.

Here are some pictures of the installation. I'll have Todd to post more pictures here and also at this thread below.

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vb...-kevlar-kit-hi-tech-exotic-outstanding-17194/

-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi tech exotic Kevlar HT300

I just wanted to thank Sean for his expertise, he was amazing through the process.
The clutch was a direct replacement for the standard clutch so installation was no problem for the mechanic.
The clutch seems to be very smooth on Engagement compared to the OEM clutch I am happy with the results so far.

My recommendation is if your going to keep your car for more than 50,000klms or if your using a turbo/ super charger due to its HP rating.

The only down side is due to the conversation rate to AUD this system is extremely expensive when coupled with the high pressure throw out bearing and freight, but looks to be a good investment if your living in the USA or using the USD.

If you are purchasing out side of the USA use transfer wise for the payment there rates are so much better than banks can offer.

Once again thank you Sean for your help through out the process, you where amazing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HT300 hi tech exotic clutch

I just wanted to thank Sean for his expertise, he was amazing through the process.
The clutch was a direct replacement for the standard clutch so installation was no problem for the mechanic.
The clutch seems to be very smooth on Engagement compared to the OEM clutch I am happy with the results so far.

My recommendation is if your going to keep your car for more than 50,000klms or if your using a turbo/ super charger due to its HP rating.

The only down side is due to the conversation rate to AUD this system is extremely expensive when coupled with the high pressure throw out bearing and freight, but looks to be a good investment if your living in the USA or using the USD.

If you are purchasing out side of the USA use transfer wise for the payment there rates are so much better than banks can offer.

Once again thank you Sean for your help through out the process, you where amazing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts