Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been another insanely busy week finishing up projects for Australia, Dubai, France, and one for the US all in a short span. I'm grateful for all the opportunities we have had, some through this forum and others through a growing number of referrals and exponentially growing customer base. Being busy is about the best "problem" I could have. The downside is I haven't got to be as active helping with tech questions and such on the forums, but the upside is that I've been very preoccupied with something that isn't just a business but also a passion. There is an instant camaraderie with fellow enthusiasts through the industry, and that's probably one of my favorite parts. Anyways, I've got threads already going on the Dubai Murci build and the Queensland, Australia Gallardo build and will keep updating those as the media rolls in.

So, finally a build for the week that is staying in the US...had the opportunity to build another one of our ECT Dual Friction Ceramic/Kevlar hybrid clutch assemblies. As I've said before, in my opinion from a technology and materials standpoint, this is currently to the industry what the standard Kevlar was a decade ago. It's a killer setup that drives like stock regardless of if it's hot or cold, the climate, e-gear or manual, etc etc and it withstands a ton of abuse thanks to the ECT multi-puck ceramic top disc coupled to the ECT Kevlar lower disc and all secured with hand-made hardware. It's the only assembly that didn't ship overseas this week and is staying stateside:

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, and as usual, if you're not already following our social media side of things on Facebook, you can get a behind the scenes peak at a lot of these projects on there. So, feel free to click the link in my sig and "like" the page to join the nearly 10,000 folks keeping tabs on what we're up to week by week! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts