Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found another HAPPY customer........Joel in his new 99VT BLACK on BLACK with MONTERY edition wheels....just great shape......rear view camera, Alpine interior edition.....what a deal. I got it delivered to him Saturday. ANyone else need a car call me!!!

Another HAPPY customer OUT of his FERRARI and INTO the DARK SIDE.....

Welcome to the D A R K S I D E Joel!!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Roy, you are evil! ;) Joel and I went out for a spin and I must say that car is awesome, and has a terrific exhaust note. What exhaust is that, stock?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUY ONE today and I will tell you.......remember it is ALWAYS DISCOUNT MONDAYS for the D A R K S I D E!!!!!!!

I have several good ones in stock.....can also now take trade ins!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey!!!!!

Thats a great IDEA!!!!

Change my name from CATS EXOTICS to LAMBORGHINI OF ROY>>>>>>>

After all, BETTER SERVICE, BETTER PRICE, BETTER CAR!!!!

What the hell more do you want, call today for your next car!! :wave: .

·
Registered
377 Posts
It was like letting go of my first born !!!

I am so glad my Diablo found a good home !!! Joel seemed very happy...of course, i was drying my eyes and Roy was having to pull me away...but as the exhaust notes faded in the distance, all got better...new one is on it's way, and soon, I will be back in the drivers seat of yet another Lambo...I think letting go of your first one is the hardest...provided you're upgrading !!! Thanks again Roy for all of your help with this, I am so glad you know the people you know...and if I want visitation, it's only a few hours away !!! Congrats Joel and take care of my baby !!!

Kaoss

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats Joel, Kevin, and ole Roy!

That's a nice Diablo you're buying Joel!
I've seen it here in the Portland area and at Tahoe for the ROTB in Aug.
Looking forward to your new ride arriving Kevin!
We should celebrate it somehow.
Is it the orange Burtoni Murci that was down at Monterey in the
Mariposa garage, or one like it?

Larry

·
Registered
23 Posts
Joel, that's an amazing car congratulations! Did the front bumper have paintwork? All '99 VT Coupe's that were brought into the US had the Roadster front and rear bumpers fitted. But it appears on your car that the horizontal slats on the vents on the inside of the driving lights on the front air dam are missing, see the pic of the yellow '99 VT Roadster below, I've circled them for reference. You can purchase them from any dealer.

Janette
mrsloudv12

·
Registered
377 Posts
it's a roadster bumper

On the 99 that Joel bought, the front bumper is a Roadster bumper, the person that had it before me put it on there along with the entire Alpine Edition stereo system with the Navigation and back up camera, upgraded embroidered floor mats, awesome ceramic coated exhaust, and the Monterey Edition wheels with the gold accents. The bumper has been repainted by DB Customs here in Portland not 3 days before Joel took delivery, the Running of the Bulls was very hard on the front bumper and it looked really bad...it looks beautiful now !! That should answer the question on the bumper...I guess the car was slightly "personalized" before I got it....there has never a place for the horizontal vents since I have owned the car.

Kaos

·
Registered
170 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
BUY ONE today and I will tell you.......remember it is ALWAYS DISCOUNT MONDAYS for the D A R K S I D E!!!!!!!

I have several good ones in stock.....can also now take trade ins!!!!! :wave:
Do you have a good one in stock for less than 50k?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Loud and proud

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm looking forward to mixing it up out there!

But, I haven't forgotten my roots. I still have my 355! :) (and it's even louder than the VT)

--Joel

·
Registered
59 Posts
You'll have to tell me how often you will want to drive the 355 after a month or so...;-)

·
Registered
377 Posts
yeah ummm

more like by the time Joel closed the garage door and we drove away...Ferrari? What Ferrari? Isn't that some form of Italian ice cream or something? A raging bull looks soooooo much better than a prancing horse...no matter what sound it makes !!! Prepare....for the ride of the Matador !!!!

Kaoss

·
Registered
21 Posts
Front bumper and final report-out

Just to quickly respond to the earlier question about the horizontal slats on the front, I'm curious. There are in fact little holes in the correct positions for being able to mount something, but I can't be certain since I haven't compared it to one that has the little wings. Some carbon-fiber ones would probably look pretty cool in there.

Also (as posted on f-chat), this car is a gem. No issues on inspection, and Josh says it is (perhaps) the "cleanest Diablo" he's ever seen! Roy definitely hooked me up with this little monster. Car is clean inside / out, no excessive wear, and only the usual leaks. It drives solid, has every toy imaginable, and even the 'haters' out there have to give it props. Couldn't be happier (although, the 5-8 miles per gallon I seem to be getting means I'm single-handedly supporting my neighborhood gas station).

For those interested, my DB7 Vantage is over at Park Place waiting for a new home, and the 355F1 will be there shortly. :)

--Joel

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joel that's great that you are happy...I am concerned about the GAS MILAGE..thats just not right unless your foot is in it all the time....are there any gas leaks...gas odors ECT....are is YOUR foot in it all the time? :confused:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Now I'm HAPPY

Joel's post made me all weepy and teary eyed...the cleanest Diablo he's ever seen? And it was mine...oh I'm so proud...that car is an amazing car....I am SO glad that Joel is happy....I was alomst concerned that it would not go to a good home...I'm glad that Roy had the connection and that I was able to send my baby to good hands. You should be getting about 11 mpg on the car though...sounds to me like someone likes the sound of the exhaust when it's all opened up...the other thing on that car to remember is....it's takes FOREVER to fill completely...so you might not be getting an actual full tank when you think you are....which would throw your mpg off some...sometimes it would take me 15 minutes to fill that car....depending on the pump !!! But oh I miss the sound fo that exhaust...my neighbors love me now....since Roy hooked me up with my 2003 40th Anniversary Edition Murcie !!!

Kaos

1 - 20 of 26 Posts