Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really quite loud and typically sound clips are even louder in person. Wish he would have given more than a couple of revs, but it is still relatively new to the EVO & HP.

Reactions: Srac

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, this is more like it should be, but I still need to hear it in person. I noticed this car is in Europe. Now that it is approved for the USA we should start to see some reviews.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am leaning that way after hearing this one, but I still want to hear more and see some reviews. I'm not quite there yet.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You tell it has potential! Now we just need to convince someone to get it and share the experience.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Okay, who wants to bet Russ is the first taker? :giggle: Don't worry about the neighbors, no doubt, they will all pack up and move or maybe like the scene in the Frankenstein movies were all the towns people hunt you down with their torches and pitchforks.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I worry more about the wife than the neighbors. She gives me grief about how loud it is right now, I can't imagine what she will say if I up the volume and of course I would never reveal the cost. She would say "you mean you are paying to make it more obnoxious". I think I will have to tell her that the new exhaust system is a gift from Albert and I didn't have the heart to say no?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts