Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this little switch that lives in the center compartment in between the seats with the cigarette lighter and I have no idea what it does.

I just read the owner’s manual cover to cover and there was no mention of it.

What say the lambo talk brain trust?!

Product Luggage and bags Automotive lighting Automotive design Sleeve

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
Man that's sweet (the whole car). Orange will never be the same in my mind... but then again, it's not just orange.
Definitely looks like an add-on
So you asked them at Cats... might have to get in touch w/ previous owner, assuming you already experimented flipping it back and forth while the car's on, and not ready to go tracing wires yet. Could be anything, even as silly as a interior/exterior microphone switch. I got a car a while back I swear it belonged to a youtuber. There were wires and plugs running here and there I never identified, but there were three microphones I found and who needs that many??

·
Registered
SL #7007
261 Posts
has to be aftermarket. Can you trace the wires back to the source? I’m sure it will be a pain in the ass…..

·
Premium Member
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
45 Posts
Looks to be like a jammer. See if you have any sensors in the front of the car. My yellow svj had something similar.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,470 Posts
I assume nothing happens with you flip it? You did flip it didn’t you?

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
I found out what that switch does!

It opens the valves in the exhaust to keep the muffler bypassed!!

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!!
Well there's a perfect example of personal preference because there's two ways to accomplish that goal. Hard wire a switch as such. It can be alot of work to R&R everything necessary to run the wires, but you don't have the disadvantage of the other way where you need to carry a remote or keep it somewhere within reach. (or ever have to replace batteries or lose it) hmmm, more disadvantages than I thought in retrospect...... oh well, they're pretty much open all the time anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts