Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just bought an Evo 2021. CarPlay works. Android Auto with my Samsung S10 does not.

Isnt android auto standard on these systems???

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,713 Posts
Hello, do you have Smartphone Interface and Connected Services on your 2021 EVO? If so you should be able to use the Android platform, see attached article. Though, your 2021 EVO may need a software update to make it functional. I have an iPhone so I have no experience with the Android platform but I would at very least contact your SA and see what he or she says.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Yea if you have an early 2021 model you probably don't have the latest software to allow it. I couldnt use Android on my 2020 but after download was done it worked fine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea if you have an early 2021 model you probably don't have the latest software to allow it. I couldnt use Android on my 2020 but after download was done it worked fine
Friend got a 2022 model and same problem like me when trying my phone. Well, maybe some problem with my android usb-c port or that it needs a factory reset but i doubt it..

Where and how do i download it myself? How does it work?

Thanks for reply!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, do you have Smartphone Interface and Connected Services on your 2021 EVO? If so you should be able to use the Android platform, see attached article. Though, your 2021 EVO may need a software update to make it functional. I have an iPhone so I have no experience with the Android platform but I would at very least contact your SA and see what he or she says.

Thanks for your reply!
Hmmm, how do I kmnow this =D? I mean, I can connect via bluetooth and blast music from my Android. Do i have it?
Is software updates possible to do myself nowadays?

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Friend got a 2022 model and same problem like me when trying my phone. Well, maybe some problem with my android usb-c port or that it needs a factory reset but i doubt it..

Where and how do i download it myself? How does it work?

Thanks for reply!
Have you tried both USB ports on car? Only one will work for CarPlay, it’s suppose to be #2 but for my car it only works in #1. For download you need to bring to dealer
Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Mode of transport Personal luxury car

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,713 Posts
OP, you may need to bring your EVO to the dealership if a software upgrade is indicated. I understand Lamborghini claimed that they would be able to perform "over the air updates" but like all the promises they have made about the infotainment system and connected services have fallen short of the mark repeatedly.
I would only do a factory reset if the update is unsuccessful and I would have the dealership do the factory reset so, then they can load the updated software at the same time.
FYI, the outcomes I had on my 2021 EVO when I brought to the dealership for "updates" was not entirely successful. I think part of the problem with the infotainment system is both Italy and the local dealerships are lost at sea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts