Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Made a few changes such dropped down to leather for the steering wheel, dropped the Ambient light package and 5 Year Maintenance. I am going to wrap it so I went with black. I have been going back and forth on different colors. glad I only have to choose one color for a couple years. Then I can rewrap it.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Nice specs! I think you made the right choice with the leather steering wheel. Black is nice and with the full PPF you will do fine. ETA?

Premium Member
Best way to pass the time waiting for new car is to be driving an Evo. When I decided in November I wanted to get rid of my 488 I was told wouldn鈥檛 be able to one delivered till near end of this summer. No way I could wait that long and I had had enough of the 488. So bought an Evo I liked and figured drive it for awhile and then think about ordering a new one exactly how I want. Still not 100% sure I鈥檓 a spyder guy especially how it will be driving on a hot sunny day. So plan is decide by end of July. Then order a new car, if I like the spyder will order another and will make sure it has sport seats so I fit better. Or I make it a coupe. Then I keep driving current car till just before winter and then trade it in. Nice thing about this is would plan it so new car comes end of winter so no storing an extra car all winter

Reactions: RockULikeAHuracan

Registered
RockU, you have much more patience than I. I was in the same position, but bit the bullet and picked something up from a dealer. I admire you for specing what you want and being able to wait. Spec, looks SUPER nice.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RockU, you have much more patience than I. I was in the same position, but bit the bullet and picked something up from a dealer. I admire you for specing what you want and being able to wait. Spec, looks SUPER nice.
Thanks Redjim. Reached out to the dealer to see if I can get the manual like Lambo2018 suggested. I thought about getting something fun, like a convertible 2 series or even an M2 to pass the time. I think what I will do is add some more modifications to the Cayman S. That should keep me busy through August. Then might have to find another project to keep me busy for the rest of the wait.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Very nice spec! Congratulations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.