Lamborghini Talk banner

Ambient lighting question

1877 Views 19 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Lambo2018
I ordered my EVO with ambient lighting package and I'm just curious to know if anyone else passenger side footwell doesn't have a light... my driver side footwell has lights but not the passenger.
Reactions: Lambo18Feb
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it was the oddest thing. Feeling a little dumb for getting that option but then again I checked off every box lol. On my next one I will be sure to not get stupid options like ambient lighting I thought it would be nice like my other cars but its actually pretty pathetic.

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Yeah it was the oddest thing. Feeling a little dumb for getting that option but then again I checked off every box lol. On my next one I will be sure to not get stupid options like ambient lighting I thought it would be nice like my other cars but its actually pretty pathetic.
No criticism of your choice but I am disappointed that Lamborghini offers an option that is so inadequate. I think the ambient lighting could be a decent option but heck they should at least include the passenger side, oh well, live and learn.

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,029 Posts
I was going to add it but the reviews on this forum saved me. Thus, this forum is of tremendous value!!!

· Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Haha!! Heck yea!! I need cruise control!! My Civic has spoiled me with the laser cruise though. I’m guessing Lambo tech isn’t that great.
Actually works quite well. Have had it on two Lambos so far. I actually use it all of the time on the highway and other parts. Plus, I couldn't stand those blank buttons looking at me thinking why was I such a cheapskate.

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
I didn’t get ambient lighting, but i did get cruise control and never used it once.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.