Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Murci from a Lamborghini-Talk Forum member who resides on the East Coast. He recommended Applewood Motorcar Transport and has used their service before with good results. He wasn’t kidding! Applewood is amazing! Bruce is the owner and he and his staff are well versed in transporting Lamborghini’s. In fact, they provide the inland transportation for many of the new Lambo’s arriving from Italy enroute to N.A dealers. Their communication was fantastic, from pick-up to delivery and their pricing was very reasonable. I also want to thank the driver who insured the car was covered in plastic during transport, wrapped the upper portion of the door panel with a towel when opening it to insure that it would not get scratched and took every precaution while moving around the car while in the trailer. He also provided me text updates enroute which all lead to a seamless delivery. Thank you Applewood. Having had experience with 2 other carriers, this would be my first choice. Applewood Motorcar Transport

Best,
Chris Stubler

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
I actually just used them on my Aventador and this review is the reason I even looked them up.

This should let other companies really understand the power of a simple review.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts