Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Look at the 3rd link at the top. Its says garage... just click on it and then click on "add new vehicle". Its easy and it looks cool

·
Registered
27 Posts
ah, there she is. what a beauty! the first Lambo I ever drove. thanks again, Charles!
that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life and she looks even better in person.
lucky man!
too bad she's not in the calendar.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was able to identify a total of four 1999 VT cars in this color. Three of them were Alpine Editions (including mine), the fourth was an identical car which was not one of the numbered Alpine Cars. It is this fourth one that is in Houston. I know the owner (great guy - huge enthusiast) and actually tried to buy that car a number of times but we couldn't come to mutually acceptable number.

Of the remaining two Alpine cars, one is in California and the other in Arizona. I know there were also at least two 1999 SV models done in this color but I never tracked those because I wanted the Alpine car.

Monterey Blue premiered in 1998 and I guess it's still available since Fox Valley had a Murci last year in that color.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well I love your car and the monterrey blue is one of my favorites :D

I love all the shades of blue on Lambos and I am considering a blue G car for my self...I saw the 1999 VT at Platinum motors in CA and it is also a very stunning car, but not as stunning as your VT ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts