Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 馃嚭馃嚫
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife just picked up a 2015 Huracan in Hawaii. Looking forward to meeting up with some other local owners and enjoying the sunny days of which we have plenty! 馃

9db4754d367c654f813e637f35166d3f.jpg IMG_3200.JPG FD28A4A8-CA6A-4584-B33F-D6A3EEB78A31.jpeg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great. First exotic? How many miles did it have? Looks clean.

Tell your wife I like her Rock Studs
Thank you! It is our first exotic & currently has 4k miles. She'll love to hear that, she'd be lost without her V's.

Registered
Ho鈥檕maika鈥檌 鈥榓na!

I love me an orange Huracan. If you see a Rosso Mars 580-2 on the street give me a shaka. If you see a green EVO Spyder, give a shaka to bruddah Russ.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Welcome Plead! You got a great looking car, one of the FUN colors for sure. You and your wife look like you were born to own a LamborghinI, have fun and stay safe!

Reactions: Plead5

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ho鈥檕maika鈥檌 鈥榓na!

I love me an orange Huracan. If you see a Rosso Mars 580-2 on the street give me a shaka. If you see a green EVO Spyder, give a shaka to bruddah Russ.
Absolutely 馃

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Plead! You got a great looking car, one of the FUN colors for sure. You and your wife look like you were born to own a LamborghinI, have fun and stay safe!
Thanks Russ, I wasn't sure about the color until I saw it in person; FUN describes it perfectly!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Congratulations! It's a real beauty, Enjoy!

You as well, I'll see how the tickets pile up out here and then probably reach back out for one of those plates soon.
Thanks for keeping me in mind :) - just had an order from a guy in California with a McLaren who unfortunately got a ticket! Seems to be happening with more frequency.
Have a fantastic day!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I got one ticket for no front plate, and I also got one last year for not making a complete stop at a stop sign and they never noticed I didn't have a front plate. You have to be careful around Diamond Head where the fountain is at Kapiolani park. The cops hide up on the hill out of sight.

Premium Member
I got one ticket for no front plate, and I also got one last year for not making a complete stop at a stop sign and they never noticed I didn't have a front plate. You have to be careful around Diamond Head where the fountain is at Kapiolani park. The cops hide up on the hill out of sight.
Never got any tickets while driving these road rockets...........I drive in a little known mode called Stealth......way better than Sport or Corsa.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on this ride! Make sure that you keep us posted with your future road expedition with this luxurious car.
Thanks & will do!

Premium Member
I hope you enjoy your ride and more to the point ride your ride. That is, Garage Queen verses Road Warrior.......though, in the end if you enjoy your car whatever form that takes it serves its purpose and it's all good!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hope you enjoy your ride and more to the point ride your ride. That is, Garage Queen verses Road Warrior.......though, in the end if you enjoy your car whatever form that takes it serves its purpose and it's all good!
Couldn't agree more, there will be some good miles going on this one.

Premium Member
Couldn't agree more, there will be some good miles going on this one.
Good for you my friend! You gotta have fun while you can life is way too short even under the best of circumstances...............This is a great hobby that you and your wife can share and that will make it even more fun. Two Gear Heads are better than one.......simple, but undeniable, mathematical truth.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts